In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy TNC Coin, if you are planning to buy TNC – You’re in the right place!
TNC Coin has been set as the official and legal digital currency within TNC IT Group. It functions as the utility token and the integral part of all the processes and transactions within TNC ecosystem. The basic concept is about gaming community and the ability (for users) to create their own currency that actually has values. Not only the ecosystem can develop the gaming support naturally, but it should be able to encourage better growth (of gaming platform) in the future.
The platform has an open-source condition where developers can fork as well as creating gaming tokens independently. Not only the TNC network is able to deliver better gaming experience, but the platform promotes better scalability and robust security. TNC Coin is created as a blockchain infrastructure with robust and scalability security, which is engineered to the increasing demand of e-sport and innovative games industry.
Table of Contents
TNC Coin (TNC) Features
- PoM or Proof of Merger. This is the consensus created to make the (crypto-asset) market price go level via auto token burning facilitation. Since token burning has been considered effective for stabilizing and increasing crypto market’s price, this consensus is considered ideal. It ensures that merger users and companies would be under fair condition.
- Scalable network. The mainnet provides scalable and robust features to meet merger developments’ demands. It solves the common main issue of blockchain environment with its flexibility and scalability. No need to worry that the platform would be sluggish or expensive because such a thing won’t happen.
- Asset immutability. As a solid and secured platform, TNC would be able to store the data while ensuring that it will stay unchanged within the blockchain. With smart contract and automatic system, every transaction and activity within the platform would be recorded.
- High-end security. The mainnet construction provides good strategy that works well for the complex nature of the platform. The strategy should work well for today’s organization complicated needs and requirements without compromising performance.
- DDPoS or Dual Delegated Proof-of-Stake protocol. The protocol is designed to guarantee asset immutability, scalable features, as well as speed and security to dater DApps development’s demands.
- TNC coin. It serves as a part of TNC Group’s independent element.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade TNC Coin aka TNC
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the TNC Coin (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the TNC Coin as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to TNC Coin. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports TNC Coin currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the TNC Coin
- Store your TNC Coin to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying TNC Coin, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with TNC Coin:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/TNC or ETH/TNC trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your TNC Coin (TNC) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy TNC Coin (TNC) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the TNC Coin. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy TNC Coin (TNC) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy TNC Coin (TNC) with Skrill?
You can’t buy TNC directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to TNC Coin. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy TNC Coin (TNC) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/TNC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy TNC Coin (TNC) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/TNC trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy TNC Coin (TNC)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the TNC Coin right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect TNC Coin (TNC)?
Once you have purchased the TNC Coin, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell TNC Coin (TNC)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing TNC with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine TNC Coin (TNC) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a TNC Coin is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
For gamers who are looking for a platform to benefit them can consider TNC and TNC coin for their investment. It is packed with sophisticated technologies that will secure their activities. However, users will need to remember that crypto purchase is the only access to the platform. Those who want to reap the benefits of the platform will need to buy TNC Coin (TNC) for this action.