In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Sylo, if you are planning to buy SYLO token – You’re in the right place!
Sylo is designed as a decentralized data and communication exchange platform that is powered by SYLO token as well as (layer 2) micropayments infrastructure. The platform implements peer-to-peer service where businesses and developers are able to run unstoppable and privacy-first apps without having to deploy their own infrastructure. Limitless scalability and minimal (transaction) fees are maintained minimal, thanks to the unique ticketing solution and also the staking architecture. The scalability is evident through the platform’s flagship app: Sylo Smart Wallet. It is a crypto wallet as well as a decentralized private messenger.
The technology we have today makes it possible to stay connected to one another, especially with our mobile phone. However, we depend on centralized servers to connect our mobile services; thus, giving them the entire control of our data. As a result, we – as users – can never have our own freedom and flexibility in managing our digital activities and controlling our data. That’s why we have Sylo. With this platform, we no longer have to depend on any of the third party centralized servers. We have our own control on how to control the data while maintaining privacy at the same time. The platform believes that peer-to-peer connection is the best solution.
Sylo (SYLO) Features
- Wallet communication. One of the best features about the platform is the wallet, which can be used to connect and ‘communicate’ with other wallets and platforms. It is non-custodial, multi-chain, communication empowered, and NFT integrated. Users are able to get (or send) notifications and messages with it. It can be used to get or send funds, make video (or audio) calls, and also buy or store digital assets like CENNZ, ETH, NFTs, BTC, and others.
- Sylo SDK. This one would supercharge users’ digital world with NFT profiles’ ability to connect and communicate. It enables users to reach the community without having to keep or save the date, especially to keep emails database. Through this decentralized manner, notifications, events, and communication would make sure that metaverse’ next gen would be connected, open, and decentralized.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade SYLO
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Sylo (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Sylo as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Sylo. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Sylo currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Sylo
- Store your Sylo to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Sylo, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Sylo:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the SYLO/BTC or SYLO/ETH or SYLO/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you SYLO/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Sylo (SYLO)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Sylo (SYLO) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Sylo (SYLO) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Sylo. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Sylo (SYLO) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Sylo (SYLO) with Skrill?
You can’t buy SYLO directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Sylo. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Sylo (SYLO) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair SYLO/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Sylo (SYLO) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support SYLO/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Sylo (SYLO)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Sylo right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Sylo (SYLO)?
Once you have purchased the Sylo, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Sylo (SYLO)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing SYLO with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Sylo (SYLO) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Sylo is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Blockchain is supposed to bring benefits, but privacy and scalability remain the main issues for this technology. Sylo elevates these benefits by introducing the new technologies that will bring back full control (and also independence) to the users. Anyone interested in joining the platform should buy Sylo (SYLO) first to gain entryway.