In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Contentos, if you are planning to buy COS token – You’re in the right place!
Contentos‘ mission is to create a decentralized digital content ecosystem in which material may be freely generated, disseminated, rewarded, and sold while author rights are protected. Contentos aspires to stimulate content development and global variety while also returning content rights and value to users. Contentos is a blockchain protocol that attempts to lay the groundwork for a decentralized digital content economy in which all participants, including producers, users, and advertising, may earn fair reward for their efforts. Contentos aspires to be the future Ethereum of digital content, allowing all types of content DApps.
All participants of the content ecosystem should profit from their efforts at Contentos. Contentos strives to realize the goal of a more equitable and democratic content ecosystem by embracing the tokenization allowed by blockchain technology. COS tokens, the unique cryptocurrency that powers the Contentos ecosystem, are awarded for content production, storage, curation, distribution, and verification.
Contentos (COS) Features
- Immutable credit system. Because the interaction record in the Contentos system cannot be tampered with, each user is held accountable for his or her own actions. The quality of material, the dependability of user selections, and other relevant records will be used to determine user credit.
- Decentralized traffic distribution. The protocol decentralizes traffic distribution, laying the groundwork for a more democratic content economy that assists young producers in finding and growing an audience.
- Decentralized distribution of revenue. Pricing is transparent in the Contentos ecosystem, with the worth of each contribution evaluated by artificial intelligence-based algorithms and published on the blockchain as a public record.
- Intelligent content advertising. Smart contracts are used to make it easier for advertisers to pay creators. Based on viewing and engagement statistics, rewards are automatically awarded to the creator. If the work surpasses expectations, the author and advertiser might agree on additional remuneration or bonus incentives.
- Direct value exchange. Users may directly pay authors via subscriptions, contributions, or virtual gifts, which are all handled automatically via smart contracts. For example, artists can develop unique material that users can only access a limited number of times. Creators may more easily build their viewing base, establish devoted followings, and improve their earnings with this form of empowerment.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Contentos aka COS
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Contentos (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Contentos as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Contentos. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Contentos currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Contentos
- Store your Contentos to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Contentos, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Contentos:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the COS/BTC or COS/ETH or COS/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you COS/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Contentos (COS)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Contentos (COS) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Contentos (COS) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Contentos. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Contentos (COS) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Contentos (COS) with Skrill?
You can’t buy COS directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Contentos. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Contentos (COS) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair COS/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Contentos (COS) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support COS/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Contentos (COS)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Contentos right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Contentos (COS)?
Once you have purchased the Contentos, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Contentos (COS)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing COS with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Contentos (COS) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Contentos is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
To defend user interests, the digital creative community need a more open and transparent distribution approach. Contentos’ goal is to enter the mobile video industry, including but not limited to live streaming and short videos, in order to create a new digital content ecosystem that enables all members of the global digital content ecosystem. As more participants become active in the ecosystem, the value of the COS token will rise.