In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Coin98, if you are planning to buy C98 token – You’re in the right place!
Coin98 is created as a platform with Binance Launchpad protocol that is focusing on DeFi or Decentralized Finance. The idea is to connect different platforms or chains so different financial activities can take place across platforms. Those who tap into technology and business sector understand that DeFi is the future of crypto. The problem is, there are different kinds of DeFi projects with different purposes, making interaction between one another a pain. That’s why more and more platforms are designed by enhancing its interoperability nature.
Coin98 works by ‘pulling’ liquidity from different DEXs so traders can enjoy different activities and benefits. It also means that traders can do lots of things across different chains and platforms, such as yield farming, borrowing, lending, and much more. The greatest thing is the ability to do all of these in cross-chain system, so users won’t be limited to only one platform.
Coin98 (C98) Features
- Huge numbers of blockchains. The platform is connected to various different platforms, and the many numbers of them is one unique factor about the platform itself.
- Community focus. The community is the core of this platform. Its slogan is about by the communities and for the communities.
- Fast processing time. Users can swap their tokens within minutes, and they are free to swap theirs with any token that they like or want.
- C98 various functions. The token can be used for earning (network) transaction fees. Users can also stake their tokens in order to get rewards. The token functions for governance too, giving users ability to vote on different proposals. The more tokens users have (and hold), users can even enjoy airdrop participation, get early gateway to new projects, and others.
- Investment opportunities. Users who want to save their money can also make use of this platform for investments. There are many opportunities that investors can make use to.
- Space Gate. It is a special protocol that enables users to gain access to the (connected) networks altogether. Not many platforms are able to match the special interoperability specialty offered by this protocol.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Coin98 aka C98
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Coin98 (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Coin98 as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Coin98. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Coin98 currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Coin98
- Store your Coin98 to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Coin98, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Coin98:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the C98/BTC or C98/ETH or C98/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you C98/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Coin98 (C98)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Coin98 (C98) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Coin98 (C98) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Coin98. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Coin98 (C98) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Coin98 (C98) with Skrill?
You can’t buy C98 directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Coin98. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Coin98 (C98) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair C98/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Coin98 (C98) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support C98/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Coin98 (C98)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Coin98 right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Coin98 (C98)?
Once you have purchased the Coin98, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Coin98 (C98)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing C98 with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Coin98 (C98) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Coin98 is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Coin98 is a special DeFi platform that enables users to gain as much access as possible to different DEXs or platforms. Thanks to this platform, users can enjoy yield farming, staking, and cross-chain swaps without drama or complication. It is a multichain (liquidity) aggregator supporting assets from various blockchains. Anyone interested in the perks should learn how to buy Coin98 (C98) to join the platforms.