In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy ParaSwap, if you are planning to buy PSP token – You’re in the right place!
There are so many tokens on Ethereum ecosystems that offer cross-chain transactions. However, the tax and fees can be hefty for them to pay. ParaSwap comes as a solution for them as it’s a middleware that looks for paths that can help them save on fees.
Investors who buy ParaSwap (PSP) tokens can easily swap their tokens and don’t have to worry about the fee. As a middleware, the project looks for another route where transactions can have fewer fees without sacrificing time. ParaSwap automatically calculates the best swap for the users so they can focus on their trading strategies. This calculation already includes the fee and other costs of each transaction. Users only need to choose which tokens they want to swap and the transaction is done.
ParaSwap (PSP) Features
- Easy to use: Users won’t have any difficulties when using ParaSwap for their transactions. The interface is straightforward to use, and it has dark and light modes for those who choose to have it easier on their eyes. To start using ParaSwap, users only need to connect their Ethereum Wallet, and they can start swapping right away.
- Zero fees: ParaSwap aims to provide a service with minimum or even zero fees. The project doesn’t charge any fee whatsoever to the users for using their service. The project relies on the positive slippage from the transactions. Users can see the minimum amount they can receive when swapping their tokens. ParaSwap collects 50% of the positive slippage by default. This amount will go to the community and ecosystem tool to maintain the project. However, other DeFi and exchange services that connect with ParaSwap may charge some fees for their services. However, if the gas price is too low, the transactions might not be included in the block.
- Multipath: ParaSwap offers a service that streamlines transactions. The algorithm explores multiple relevant paths. Therefore, users can have the maximum gain from their trades. This feature also allows users to interact and compare with several services at once. Users can save time and gas fees from using ParaSwap’s multipath feature.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade ParaSwap aka PSP
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the ParaSwap (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the ParaSwap as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to ParaSwap. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports ParaSwap currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the ParaSwap
- Store your ParaSwap to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying ParaSwap, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with ParaSwap:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the PSP/BTC or PSP/ETH or PSP/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you PSP/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy ParaSwap (PSP)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your ParaSwap (PSP) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy ParaSwap (PSP) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the ParaSwap. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy ParaSwap (PSP) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy ParaSwap (PSP) with Skrill?
You can’t buy PSP directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to ParaSwap. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy ParaSwap (PSP) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair PSP/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy ParaSwap (PSP) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support PSP/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy ParaSwap (PSP)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the ParaSwap right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect ParaSwap (PSP)?
Once you have purchased the ParaSwap, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell ParaSwap (PSP)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing PSP with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine ParaSwap (PSP) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a ParaSwap is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Users who buy ParaSwap (PSP) tokens can take advantage of the instant transaction and zero fees. As the middleware is also easy to use. Users only need to connect their Ethereum wallet to start using ParaSwap. The project will find the best transaction paths that will cut time and cost for the users. Using the abstract calculation, ParaSwap will determine which path is best for the swap. Users can focus on trading activities and keeping their profits instead of spending them on gas fees.