In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy CryoWar, if you are planning to buy CWAR token – You’re in the right place!
There are a lot of PvP multiplayer games out there, but not a lot of them can deliver an engaging storyline with amazing graphics. CryoWar attempts to be the first game that brings the best of both worlds. The players can also earn tokens while playing this free-to-play game.
CryoWar is a multiplayer PvP game with a metaverse that connects to multiple chains. Even though it’s a mobile game, the game uses an Unreal 5 engine that brings smooth animation that players will enjoy. Players can trade their NFTs as well as rent them out in the marketplace. Players who buy CryoWar (CWAR) tokens and stake them will be eligible for the DAO. CryoWar is on the Solana blockchain to ensure speed and zero fees for transactions.
CryoWar (CWAR) Features
- Multi-chain metaverse: CryoWar is on the Solana Network, but it has multiple chains interoperability. This creates a metaverse that covers those chains. Players can move their assets from another chain as easily as making friends in the game. 100% of the staking fees and other taxes will go to the game development and improvement.
- Cross-platform multiplayer game: The game starts as a mobile game that is available on both Google Play Store and Apple App Store. In the future, CryoWar will also be available on PC and gaming consoles. Players can play from any of those consoles at any time without having to transfer their gaming data.
- Unreal 5 engine: The latest Unreal engine that delivers billions of polygons on the screen. This engine can give realistic virtualization on texture and other details. This engine is the same as the one in PlayStation 5 and Xbox X/S games.
- Zero fees: The game is on Solana Network. This means that the transactions are lightning-fast with at least 50.000 transactions completed in under 400ms time. The fast and secure transaction is also low cost. Each transaction will only cost the player as low as $0.0001. CryoWar uses Serum Dex to provide an in-game dex service to give the players fast and secure transactions.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade CryoWar aka CWAR
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the CryoWar (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the CryoWar as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to CryoWar. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports CryoWar currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the CryoWar
- Store your CryoWar to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying CryoWar, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with CryoWar:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the CWAR/BTC or CWAR/ETH or CWAR/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you CWAR/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy CryoWar (CWAR)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your CryoWar (CWAR) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy CryoWar (CWAR) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the CryoWar. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy CryoWar (CWAR) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy CryoWar (CWAR) with Skrill?
You can’t buy CWAR directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to CryoWar. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy CryoWar (CWAR) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair CWAR/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy CryoWar (CWAR) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support CWAR/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy CryoWar (CWAR)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the CryoWar right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect CryoWar (CWAR)?
Once you have purchased the CryoWar, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell CryoWar (CWAR)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing CWAR with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine CryoWar (CWAR) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a CryoWar is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Players who buy CryoWar (CWAR) tokens can stake their tokens to double their income. They also can double their advantage on this multiplayer PvP game. With 40% tokens allocation going for the ecosystem and staking rewards, the game has the potential to be a hit. CryoWar uses Unreal 5 Engine that will deliver amazing graphics. And being on the Solana blockchain, players can enjoy fast transactions with minimum to zero transaction fees. CryoWar aims to be part of the large e-sport live and online competitions