In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Step Finance, if you are planning to buy STEP token – You’re in the right place!
Step Finance is created as the front of Solana. Its main function is to execute, analyze, visualize, and aggregate transactions across Solana contracts within a place. Step serves as a transaction aggregator and also portfolio management dashboard in which users are able to monitor and track their tokens, especially the ones associated with LP positions, wallets, margin positions, staked yield farms, and others.
Step Financial is a platform for portfolio visualization where users can aggregate LPs, farms, positions, and tokens that are related (or associated) with their wallet. Through this platform, everything can be displayed in extremely easy manner with simple dashboard. It’s safe to say that Safe wants to be the functional page in which DeFi users can access and open all day, displaying all the information and functions they need.
Through Steps, users can directly interact; not only to each other, but also to their favorite protocols directly from the dashboard. Many of these services can be accessed and obtained for a certain amount of fee. The fee will then be collected so it can be functional for the buyback action. Tokens will also be distributed to token holders to maintain supply and value.
- Official website: https://step.finance/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/stepfinance_
- Whitepaper: https://docs.step.finance/
Step Finance (STEP) Features
- Dashboard. Users are able to manage, monitor, and track their performance through it. They can gain access to Visualization, Portfolio, and Positions easily without any complication. This is the feature that makes the operation easy and convenient.
- Swaps. Enjoy trading? Swapping cryptocurrencies? The platform supports interoperability, which is great for those who want to enjoy convenient trading.
- Liquidity pools. Those who want to take part in liquidity pools can make use of the available service so they can improve their investment portfolio.
- NFT Gallery. In this spot, users can manage, view, and share their NFTs on Solana. This is also another form of investment alternative that can be profitable for users.
- Charity donations. Users are able to take part in social activities and movement by accessing this feature.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Step Finance aka STEP
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Step Finance (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Step Finance as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Step Finance. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Step Finance currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Step Finance
- Store your Step Finance to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Step Finance, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Step Finance:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the STEP/BTC or STEP/ETH or STEP/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you STEP/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Step Finance (STEP)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Step Finance (STEP) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Step Finance (STEP) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Step Finance. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Step Finance (STEP) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Step Finance (STEP) with Skrill?
You can’t buy STEP directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Step Finance. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Step Finance (STEP) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair STEP/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Step Finance (STEP) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support STEP/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Step Finance (STEP)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Step Finance right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Step Finance (STEP)?
Once you have purchased the Step Finance, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Step Finance (STEP)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing STEP with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Step Finance (STEP) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Step Finance is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Step Finance isn’t for everyone. The platform is created for those who want to enjoy various financial services and activities, and want to manage everything through a single (multifunctional) platform. The dashboard, especially, becomes the core focus of the platform. It’s the main feature that makes this platform truly functional. Everyone is welcomed to join, but the only way to enter the platform is through token purchase. Make sure to buy Step Finance to gain entrance.