In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Garlicoin, if you are planning to buy GRLC – You’re in the right place!
Garlicoin as cryptocurrency created from a post in reddit that the OP will create a cryptocurrency using garlic bread as the base when the post reach certain upvote. When the upvote is reached, the OP quickly assembles a team and really create this cryptocurrency. Even when it is started as a joke, this cryptocurrency has strong community which make it community-based coin. It is created using fork from Litecoin which is why the feature is similar but it is resistant to ASIC.
Table of Contents
Garlicoin (GRLC) Features
- Secure. Garlicoin claimed to be secure and protected from attack using their blockchain technology that can prevent brute force which may attack the wallet.
- Fast. Garlicoin can be trade fast and almost instant which really convenient for the users that want to get speed transaction on their blockchain.
- Open source. Garlicoin is created to be open source so everyone that want to take a closer look or even use the source can do it and help the coin development.
- Decentralized. Garlicoin is decentralized which is similar to other popular cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum and Bitcoin that also use this governance.
- Encryption. Garlicoin have special encryption technology which used to secure the wallet so everyone can manage and use their assets without worry.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Garlicoin aka GRLC
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Garlicoin (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Garlicoin as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to Garlicoin. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Garlicoin currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the Garlicoin
- Store your Garlicoin to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Garlicoin, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with Garlicoin:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/GRLC or ETH/GRLC trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Garlicoin (GRLC) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Garlicoin (GRLC) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Garlicoin. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Garlicoin (GRLC) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Garlicoin (GRLC) with Skrill?
You can’t buy GRLC directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Garlicoin. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Garlicoin (GRLC) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/GRLC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Garlicoin (GRLC) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/GRLC trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Garlicoin (GRLC)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the Garlicoin right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Garlicoin (GRLC)?
Once you have purchased the Garlicoin, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Garlicoin (GRLC)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing GRLC with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Garlicoin (GRLC) and Not Buying It?
Yes, you can.
Even though at first Garlicoin is created as meme cryptocurrency but it really developed into a great token in the industry. With high security, users that learn how to buy Garlicoin can really be sure about the safety of their assets. Especially since the wallet comes with special encryption that make it even more secure. the transaction can be done in fast speed which make it almost instant. With decentralized and open source base, this coin really has promising future.