In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy 1inch, if you are planning to buy 1INCH – You’re in the right place!
1inch would be the perfect platform for cryptocurrency traders who want to get the best rate (and easy operation) through a single platform. The platform is created to solve common crypto trading issue these days. In most cases, traders can only access one platform, deal with high service fee, and suffer from slow and sluggish transaction time. Two men who are the brain of this platform – Anton Bukov and Sergej Kunz – have noticed the important improvement in DeFi implementation and operation.
With increasing popularity and adaptation of DeFi, it is crucial to have various types of trading innovations that can be refreshing, useful, and beneficial. DEX aggregator is one of them – resulting in both Kunz and Bukov coming up with 1inch. They are able to reach out to different exchanges while activating smart contracts at the same time for trade optimization. Through 1inch, users can only use a single dashboard within a single platform instead of using different kinds of them and switching them up.
Table of Contents
1inch (1INCH) Features
- 1inch (exchange) token. This token has many functionalities, including a governance token and utility token. You can access the governance token under certain requirements, such as completing a total of 4 trades and the total worth should be $20, minimum.
- CHI gas token. The unique feature of this platform is that you can actually save around 1% fees when you buy CHI or save 10% when you sell it. Moreover, such token can be bought or minted. Once you have it in your wallet, you should be able to activate the token for gas reduction cost – in future use.
- 1inch exchange Mooniswap. The smart contracts are the ones activating ERC20 tokens’ liquidity pool. Thanks to this, you have more control over the trader because you can prevent slippage.
- Solid exchange security. Unlike other platforms that may require you to deposit the funds for trading, 1inch doesn’t require you to do so. Your assets are perfectly safe in your wallet – not on the platform.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade 1inch aka 1INCH
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the 1inch (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the 1inch as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to 1inch. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports 1inch currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the 1inch
- Store your 1inch to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying 1inch, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with 1inch:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/1INCH or ETH/1INCH trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your 1inch (1INCH) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy 1inch (1INCH) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the 1inch. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy 1inch (1INCH) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy 1inch (1INCH) with Skrill?
You can’t buy 1INCH directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to 1inch. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy 1inch (1INCH) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/1INCH and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy 1inch (1INCH) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/1INCH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy 1inch (1INCH)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the 1inch right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect 1inch (1INCH)?
Once you have purchased the 1inch, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell 1inch (1INCH)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing 1INCH with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine 1inch (1INCH) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a 1inch is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
If you want to enjoy easier, faster, and more convenient trading moment, then a platform with DEX aggregator concept would be the best option. Not only you won’t have to switch dashboards or platforms, but you can also enjoy more features and benefits with 1inch features. If you want to join, make sure you know how your way in, and this is simply doable if you buy 1inch – you just need to know where and how.