In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Unistake, if you are planning to buy UNISTAKE token – You’re in the right place!
The platform is also created to provide incentives to liquidity providers through regular dividends, yield farming, and staking bonuses. From financial point of view, this platform is quite ideal for investors or users looking for profits. Moreover, the liquidity platform has been created to solve many common difficulties and risks related to DeFi world. Unistake is designed as a DApp that is constructed (and deployed) on Ethereum blockchain. The smart contracts are immutable, open source, and regularly audited (by the security experts). As a result, the platform isn’t only secure, but it is financially promising.
Uniswap has been a popular name among crypto users, especially among those who want to get rewards for their participations. However, Uniswap users are generally ‘forced’ to choose only one way to earn the rewards: either through liquidity pool or through staking. In short, users are given limited option in choosing their favorable ways to get incentives. This is when Unistake comes into the spotlight. Its motto is ‘Why should you choose only one if you can do both?’ It means that users are able to take part in the liquidity pool as well as staking. Users are able to earn passive income and increase the possibility of profits and the platform is able to expand its market and attract users. It’s a win-win for everyone.
Unistake (UNISTAKE) Features
- Pool match. Users can make use of it to provide liquidity. They only use one token (of the pair) and let the platform provides the other. Yes, it is automatic, convenient, and efficient.
- Poolstake. It is the standard Uniswap 2 token liquidity model. However, this one has the extra benefit of revenue streams (coming from staking). Those who are looking for a way to earn rewards can consider this manner.
- Multiplier. It is a (optional) side contract which is used when users provide liquidity. It is designed to lock UNISTAKE up and to increase the staking bonuses.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Unistake
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Unistake (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Unistake as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to Unistake. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Unistake currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the Unistake
- Store your Unistake to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Unistake, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with Unistake:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/UNISTAKE or ETH/UNISTAKE trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Unistake (UNISTAKE) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Unistake (UNISTAKE) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Unistake. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Unistake (UNISTAKE) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Unistake (UNISTAKE) with Skrill?
You can’t buy UNISTAKE directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Unistake. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Unistake (UNISTAKE) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/UNISTAKE and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Unistake (UNISTAKE) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/UNISTAKE trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Unistake (UNISTAKE)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the Unistake right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Unistake (UNISTAKE)?
Once you have purchased the Unistake, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Unistake (UNISTAKE)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing UNISTAKE with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Unistake (UNISTAKE) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Unistake is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Not only this platform is great to empower many (DeFi) projects, but it provides handsome rewards for users too – through completely safe, secure, and effective mechanism. Aside from being able to solve common issues related to Uniswap, the platform is able to deliver many financial benefits for the users too. However, the only way to unlock its access is through crypto purchase, which means that interested investors must buy Unistake (UNISTAKE) to join the platform.