In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy UniLayer, if you are planning to buy LAYER token – You’re in the right place!
UniLayer is created and designed to be an improved version of decentralized trading platform which means that it would be better, faster, and more efficient. The platform is constructed on Uniswap so users can access and enjoy the key features, including for professional-level trade.
Layer utility token would be used as the main fuel to all the activities happening on the network, including liquidity management, live order books, automatic swaps, charts and analytics, flash staking, and so much more. The idea is to make decentralized finance accessible, easy, profitable, and even fun. Whereas people always think that trading is difficult and risky, that’s not the case with UniLayer. Trading is made easy and convenient with minimum risks – as low as possible.
- Official website: https://unilayer.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/unilayer_
- Telegram: https://t.me/Unilayer
UniLayer (LAYER) Features
- Automated trading. UniLayer will monitor token values, exchange rates, and liquidity’s on-chain state so it can initiate real-time feeds to the system. From there, automated trading can happen. Users can enable automatic trading by managing their sell and buy.
- Makiswap Eco Chain AMM. The platform is creating an AMM on Makiswap that will have token swaps and farms on the network.
- Analytics and charts. The platform has its own price charts that are integrated and incorporated to the dashboard directly. Data like sell and buy order, add ratios, liquidity volume, each liquidity pair remove orders, and others can be directly fed into analytics and charts, so analysis can be done and executed in a reliable and fast way.
- Professional trading strategies. Traders want to be able to execute trade fast, especially when a token price has reached a certain value. It can happen when building holdings, market enter (after a token value dip), and others. That’s why automated trading can be a huge help, especially at the right moment. It’s a good thing that UniLayer enables such a thing.
- Auto lending management. There is a set or streamlined user interface built on Uniswap (liquidity) pools. It comes as lending liquidity. Users can get their lending rewards in a fair manner and through transparent dashboard.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade UniLayer aka LAYER
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the UniLayer (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the UniLayer as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to UniLayer. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports UniLayer currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the UniLayer
- Store your UniLayer to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying UniLayer, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with UniLayer:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 565+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1118+
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency, Express Polish Post Office 24/7, Wire transfer, GBP bank transfers
- Fiat Currencies: USD, EUR, PLN, GBP and 47+ More
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, TRX, LTC, DASH, XMR, XLM, OMG & 512+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1044+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/LAYER or ETH/LAYER trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your UniLayer (LAYER) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy UniLayer (LAYER) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the UniLayer. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy UniLayer (LAYER) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy UniLayer (LAYER) with Skrill?
You can’t buy LAYER directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to UniLayer. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy UniLayer (LAYER) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/LAYER and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy UniLayer (LAYER) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/LAYER trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy UniLayer (LAYER)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the UniLayer right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect UniLayer (LAYER)?
Once you have purchased the UniLayer, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell UniLayer (LAYER)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing LAYER with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine UniLayer (LAYER) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a UniLayer is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
UniLayer is about transforming the old and traditional trading system, introducing a new generation network that isn’t only profitable, but also fun to use. The technologies are meant to make most of the operation automatic and streamlined. Users only need to monitor and set everything up from the beginning. Digital traders or investors must learn how to buy UniLayer (LAYER) so they can join the platform and enjoy the offered benefits.