In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Shopping token, if you are planning to buy SPI – You’re in the right place!
This would be an ideal platform for those who like shopping and using their digital currency to buy the things they want – and from popular and major eCommerce platforms easily. Over the years, blockchain technology has been proven to deliver effective and seamless experience without compromising quality. Then, the developer team of Shopping sees the potential of using such technology to help their users shop for stuff.
Although many people manage to get access to online systems and shopping platforms, many of them are still unable to enjoy the benefits. These people are usually the unbanked groups who are denied access for credit cards, debit cards, and such thing alike. However, they can use their digital currency now to buy the things they want in the most secure and safest manner. No need to worry about scams because everything is recorded through smart contracts.
- Official website: https://shopping.io/
- Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5288034
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/shopping_io
- Telegram: https://t.me/shoppingio
- Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/Shopping_io
- Whitepaper: https://shopping.io/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/Shopping.io-White-Paper-Original.pdf
Shopping (SPI) Features
- Ethereum construction. This platform is constructed and built on Ethereum framework. As a part of ERC-20 , SPI token acts as the main drive of the ecosystem. Up until now, the token has been traded in 9 different active markets.
- Mobile transactions. The platform has its own application that will make everything easier and faster.
- Different plans. There are different planning schemes – which are designed for different users with different needs. The plan schemes are divided based on the amount of SPI they have. Free users won’t need to have minimum SPI. Dynamic Plan, for instance, requires at least 1 SPI, while Advanced Plan requires at least 1000 SPI.
- Specialized offers. Users who subscribe to the higher services will enjoy various features and benefits, such as discounts. However, they need to have minimum SPI to finally enjoy the discounts.
- Discount offers. The discount may vary from 5% to 10% for all of the online purchases from the major online platforms.
- Free shopping. In most cases, users are able to enjoy free shipping when they purchase stuff through this platform and the available app.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Shopping aka SPI
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Shopping (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Shopping as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to Shopping. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Shopping currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the Shopping
- Store your Shopping to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Shopping, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with Shopping:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 565+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1118+
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency, Express Polish Post Office 24/7, Wire transfer, GBP bank transfers
- Fiat Currencies: USD, EUR, PLN, GBP and 47+ More
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, TRX, LTC, DASH, XMR, XLM, OMG & 512+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1044+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/SPI or ETH/SPI trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Shopping (SPI) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Shopping (SPI) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Shopping. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Shopping (SPI) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Shopping (SPI) with Skrill?
You can’t buy SPI directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Shopping. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Shopping (SPI) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/SPI and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Shopping (SPI) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/SPI trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Shopping (SPI)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the Shopping right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Shopping (SPI)?
Once you have purchased the Shopping, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Shopping (SPI)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing SPI with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Shopping (SPI) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Shopping is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Users who like to shop and enjoy discounts can seriously think about joining this platform for enjoyable and convenient shopping experience. It is equipped with many high-end technologies and positive features that can make the overall shopping experience fun. It also gives access to the unbanked. However, the only way to access the platform is through crypto purchase which means that interested users will have to buy Shopping (SPI) to gain access to it.