In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy OpenOcean, if you are planning to buy OOE token – You’re in the right place!
Many people say that OpenOcean is a full aggregator for both CeFi and DeFi. The platform claims as a decentralized aggregator that provides the best (and also profitable) rates across centralized and decentralized exchanges, encouraging top trading efficiency. The platform is able to find the lowest slippage (for traders), no extra fees, and find the best price on the aggregated CeFi and DeFi. It is able to do so by applying and implementing an optimized smart routing algorithm.
Besides swaps aggregation, OpenOcean continues on aggregating lending, yield, insurance, and derivative products. It also launches its combined smart wealth management service and margin products. The platform also offers arbitrage tools and API for users so they can perform automatically arbitrage transactions. Its vision is to construct a full aggregator, meant for crypto trading, serving as a bridge that connects isolated islands within the current fragmented CeFi and DeFi markets. It also believes that everyone has the same rights, as well as opportunity, to trade by using the best prices, regardless their status. Whether they are bigger institutions or small (individual) investors, they should be able to apply their investment strategies for various different classes of crypto assets.
OpenOcean (OOE) Features
- Derivative aggregation. Feel free to maximize the capital efficiency with derivatives trading, which can be done by positions opening on various derivative protocols altogether. It can be done by using one combined margin pool and multiple positions.
- Best rates across CeFi and DeFi. Users are able to find the best route for their trading, across more than 50 both decentralized and centralized exchanges and 10 blockchain networks. They can even manage it cross-chain which would improve efficiency and functions.
- Highest trading efficiency. Users can access (and tap into) limitless trade and liquidity, thanks to the improved algorithm. It results in greater and somewhat more effective trading efficiency, delivering better rates, optimized routing, less slippage, and faster response times. The outcome is lower gas costs.
- Smart wealth management. Users are able to benefit from the full (aggregated) ecosystem with arbitrage opportunities and CTA strategies. These opportunities can be found in futures and spot trading across centralized exchanges and DEXes.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade OpenOcean aka OOE
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the OpenOcean (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the OpenOcean as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to OpenOcean. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports OpenOcean currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the OpenOcean
- Store your OpenOcean to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying OpenOcean, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with OpenOcean:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the OOE/BTC or OOE/ETH or OOE/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you OOE/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy OpenOcean (OOE)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your OpenOcean (OOE) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy OpenOcean (OOE) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the OpenOcean. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy OpenOcean (OOE) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy OpenOcean (OOE) with Skrill?
You can’t buy OOE directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to OpenOcean. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy OpenOcean (OOE) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair OOE/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy OpenOcean (OOE) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support OOE/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy OpenOcean (OOE)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the OpenOcean right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect OpenOcean (OOE)?
Once you have purchased the OpenOcean, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell OpenOcean (OOE)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing OOE with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine OpenOcean (OOE) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a OpenOcean is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
With cross-chain swaps, and also full function as an aggregator, OpenOcean should be able to help users manage their investment. They can do it in the safest manner while maximizing profits and benefits. However, the only way to join the platform is through the token purchase, which means that interested users must buy OpenOcean (OOE).