In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Gameswap, if you are planning to buy GSWAP token – You’re in the right place!
Gameswap is a platform that is designed as in-game (asset) exchange with peer-to-peer mechanism. It leverages Ethereum standards for both fungible and also NFT (Non-Fungible Token). Such a thing allows gamers (millions of them out there) to trade or cash-out their gaming assets easily.
They can basically buy, trade, or sell their in-game assets with cryptocurrency within a neutral platform which they take part. In this platform, users ‘own’ and govern the system together since there is no controlling power or ‘dominant’. This is a platform that is powered by GSWAP token and DeFi platform. The GSWAP token is another power that runs, drives, and fuels the platform.
Table of Contents
Gameswap (GSWAP) Features
- Valuable in-game assets. Any of these assets could be wrapped or bridged into the compatible ETH standard through the platform’s mint service of adapters.
- GSWAP token. The token functions mainly as a governance token within a decentralized exchange. It also functions as the base currency that runs the platform.
- Easy wallet connection. Gamers could connect their personal wallet to the network quite effortlessly. They can manage their own inventory through (non-custodial) crypto wallet, like Metamask.
- Neatly arranged cash-out or swap order. Users are able to place a cash-out or swap order for one (or even several) of the wallet’s assets.
- Sophisticated technologies. The platform runs and it is powered by DeFi standard and high-end crypto technologies. The platform has all of the crucial elements in such a decentralized blockchain, such as smart order routing, smart contracts, ERC-20 and also stablecoins, yield farming, and NFT (which is compatible with ERC1155 or ERC721).
- Completely open source and neutral ecosystem. Most (blockchain) projects with gaming asset trading are basically CEXes, which mean that they are centralized. They may say that the mechanism is peer-to-peer, but in the end, it is actually privately owned and controlled by a firm with a closed ecosystem. With Gameswap, however, it is different because they are 100% neutral, open source, and completely community driven.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Gameswap aka GSWAP
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Gameswap (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Gameswap as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to Gameswap. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Gameswap currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the Gameswap
- Store your Gameswap to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Gameswap, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with Gameswap:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/GSWAP or ETH/GSWAP trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Gameswap (GSWAP) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Gameswap (GSWAP) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Gameswap. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Gameswap (GSWAP) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Gameswap (GSWAP) with Skrill?
You can’t buy GSWAP directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Gameswap. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Gameswap (GSWAP) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/GSWAP and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Gameswap (GSWAP) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/GSWAP trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Gameswap (GSWAP)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the Gameswap right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Gameswap (GSWAP)?
Once you have purchased the Gameswap, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Gameswap (GSWAP)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing GSWAP with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Gameswap (GSWAP) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Gameswap is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Gamers who are thinking about making use of a decentralized blockchain ecosystem and make profits with their in-game assets should seriously join the platform. It isn’t only about gaming; it’s about investment of gaming assets and NFT (as well as fungible token). Doesn’t everyone want to have an enjoyable hobby that can help them earn money, profit, and generate income? Anyone interested in joining the platform can always buy Gameswap (GSWAP) to unlock the system and reap the benefits.