In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Growth DeFi, if you are planning to buy GRO – You’re in the right place!
Growth DeFi is a platform that is designed to improve (and make better) DeFi experience. DeFi is Decentralized Finance and it refers to unlimited sources of financial products or services – which can be accessed by anyone. This platform is built on the already existing protocols (CURVE, Mooniswap, and Aave).
They provide opportunities to users to gain maximum yields as the platform’s liquidity providers. The platform wants to offer complete DeFi tools suite so users can enjoy optimized use, strategies, and benefits of DeFi protocols. Basically, you can get the most financial benefits from joining the platform and making use of the token.
Growth DeFi (GRO) Features
- GRO. This is the core token of this platform and users can stake it for profit sharing. Users with the token also have voting power within the ecosystem
- gTokens. This is one of the major core products from GRP. It functions to tokenize funds with automatic strategy through smart contracts. You can also deposit, mint, or even burn the tokens.
- PMTs (Portfolio Management Tokens). All of the processes with gTokens mentioned above can be made simpler and easier with this process. The PMTs will create an auto (rebalance) portfolio. With this system, the proper (and specific) token can be used with the best possible options.
- Locked liquidity pools. This was demonstrated first by UniPower through their experiment in Proof of Liquidity. gTokens have adopted the pools so they can distribute profits to gTokens holders and GRO.
- Locked LPs (Liquidity Pools) accumulation. The pools get balanced boost through all burning and minting fees. Each of gToken would provide fees to the corresponding LP. For instance, gDAI fees would go to DAI/GRO pair or gETH fees would go to ETH/GRO pair, and such thing alike.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Growth DeFi aka GRO
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Growth DeFi (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Growth DeFi as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to Growth DeFi. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Growth DeFi currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the Growth DeFi
- Store your Growth DeFi to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Growth DeFi, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with Growth DeFi:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/GRO or ETH/GRO trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Growth DeFi (GRO) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Growth DeFi (GRO) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Growth DeFi. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Growth DeFi (GRO) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Growth DeFi (GRO) with Skrill?
You can’t buy GRO directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Growth DeFi. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Growth DeFi (GRO) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/GRO and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Growth DeFi (GRO) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/GRO trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Growth DeFi (GRO)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the Growth DeFi right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Growth DeFi (GRO)?
Once you have purchased the Growth DeFi, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Growth DeFi (GRO)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing GRO with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Growth DeFi (GRO) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Growth DeFi is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
In the end, Growth DeFi is focusing on better crypto experience with a platform that has promising outcome. GRO is the main point (and attraction) of this platform, which makes it logical to have and own the token. Not only GRO will give you access to the platform, but you will be able to enjoy the financial profits simply by purchasing the token. That’s why you should know how and where to buy Growth DeFi token.