In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy SparkPoint, if you are planning to buy SRK – You’re in the right place!
SparkPoint is designed as one-stop platform focusing on financial services to help people manage their finance in a modern manner. Designed and launched in October 2018, the platform is meant to drive and encourage cryptocurrencies’ mass adoption. Not only the platform can be used as a payment mode, but it will also promote financial independence and literacy. Those who can meet the requirements can take part and then do business.
SparkPoint is designed as a crypto-center with the focus on financial stability. It is meant so that low income and moderate income members have a way to get out of poverty. The idea is that partners should share a brand and measurable goals. Then, they decide the types of services that would help with their target population. The services would be bundled, customized, and integrated. Then, the lead agency would coordinate and share the software coordination and infrastructure.
SparkPoint (SRK) Features
- SparkPoint Wallet. The wallet is generally quite flexible, allowing you to store not only SRK, but also ERC-20 and Ethereum Bitcoin. It offers top notch privacy and security features that are meant to improve safety.
- SparkPlay. The platform also offers gaming environment. Via the blockchain technology, players can earn points (real-world value) and own items while having fun. And the games are coming in various forms so different players have their own different options.
- SparkLearn. The electronic learning portal will give you courses in financial literacy and blockchain technology. If you want to learn more about crypto world and digital money, join this platform as the online portal will educate you on those matters.
SparkDeFi. This decentralized financial platform encourages online borrowing and lending – as well as staking. The SRK token can be used as collateral.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade SparkPoint aka SRK
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the SparkPoint (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the SparkPoint as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to SparkPoint. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports SparkPoint currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the SparkPoint
- Store your SparkPoint to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying SparkPoint, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with SparkPoint:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/SRK or ETH/SRK trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your SparkPoint (SRK) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy SparkPoint (SRK) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the SparkPoint. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy SparkPoint (SRK) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy SparkPoint (SRK) with Skrill?
You can’t buy SRK directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to SparkPoint. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy SparkPoint (SRK) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/SRK and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy SparkPoint (SRK) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/SRK trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy SparkPoint (SRK)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the SparkPoint right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect SparkPoint (SRK)?
Once you have purchased the SparkPoint, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell SparkPoint (SRK)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing SRK with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine SparkPoint (SRK) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a SparkPoint is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
It’s quite rare to find a crypto platform that offers all kinds of activities, which makes SparkPoint different from the others. With SparkPoint, you are able to take part in borrowing or lending money, or in the gaming platform. The SRK is used as the main currency as well as the major mean of payment and staking. Because the role of SRK is crucial, it is only logical to buy SparkPoint token so you can get access to the platform.