In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Gods Unchained, if you are planning to buy GODS token – You’re in the right place!
One of the popular games that players can both have fun with as a team and solo is card games. As there are numerous versions of card games with unique rules, they are still popular until this day. Blockchain technology also helps card games to evolve and introduce quite new numbers on the varieties and rules. One of them is the Gods Unchained.
Gods Unchained aims to be the card game that can connect everyone with the play-to-earn scheme. They offer unique gameplay that focuses on community building as their main point. Players who buy Gods Unchained (GODS) tokens will experience a card game that is both unique and profitable. They can use their tokens to mint NFTs that they can trade on other platforms.
Gods Unchained (GODS) Features
- Play-to-earn: Gods Unchained offers a play-to-earn mechanism for the card game. Players can earn GODS tokens when they play the game. They also can earn GODS tokens from staking their tokens. Players can mint NFT that they can carry to other platforms and trade them to any market they choose. Gods Unchain keeps the GODS token to be as liquid as possible to help players who need an instant trade.
- Sustainable economy: What makes Gods Unchained unique is that they provide full ownership to both GODS tokens and the NFTs that players have. They have the freedom to trade their NFT and tokens on other platforms or to swap them for more liquid tokens. Gods Unchained believes in keeping a sustainable economy where all revenues will come in full circle and support both the game and players. The game has a fixed supply schedule to keep the tokens sustainable.
- More Unique Features: Players can earn GODS tokens by buying directly on the platform or using third-party DEX apps. Gods Unchained already set the platform to be scalable with low-free gas fees and almost instantaneous trading. Players can fully enjoy the game, including any transactions without any delay. The game also plans to be available on mobile platforms to boost more players and later GODS token adoption.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Gods Unchained aka GODS
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Gods Unchained (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Gods Unchained as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Gods Unchained. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Gods Unchained currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Gods Unchained
- Store your Gods Unchained to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Gods Unchained, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Gods Unchained:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the GODS/BTC or GODS/ETH or GODS/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you GODS/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Gods Unchained (GODS)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Gods Unchained (GODS) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Gods Unchained (GODS) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Gods Unchained. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Gods Unchained (GODS) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Gods Unchained (GODS) with Skrill?
You can’t buy GODS directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Gods Unchained. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Gods Unchained (GODS) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair GODS/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Gods Unchained (GODS) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support GODS/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Gods Unchained (GODS)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Gods Unchained right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Gods Unchained (GODS)?
Once you have purchased the Gods Unchained, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Gods Unchained (GODS)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing GODS with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Gods Unchained (GODS) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Gods Unchained is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Players who buy Gods Unchained (GODS) tokens can earn more tokens as they play the game with friends. Gods Unchained offers multiple gameplays that are focusing on the community as a whole to further enhance their experience. Players can use their tokens to buy card packs, NFTs, or to build one themselves. Gods Unchained gives players full ownership of their NFTs. So they can mint unique NFT in the game and trade them on another platform.