In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Keep3rV1, if you are planning to buy KP3R token – You’re in the right place!
Keep3rV1 is a decentralized platform that facilitates collaboration between projects that require outside development operations and those who can supply such services. Essentially, the project functions as a job board, facilitating interaction between job posters, such as decentralized financial protocols, and job executors, referred to as Keepers. Keepers’ tasks range from submitting and calling transactions on-chain to doing complicated activities off-chain. Keep3rV1 governs itself and compensates Keepers with an ERC-20 token called KP3R.
Andre Cronje, a blockchain programmer and application developer who recently gained to popularity with the launch of DeFi project yearn.finance and the spectacular development of its governance token, YFI, launched Keep3rV1. Despite the phenomenal success of yearn.finance and YFI, Cronje has indicated that his objective in developing new platforms is to empower developers rather than speculators by giving them with simple products and design templates.
Keep3rV1 (KP3R) Features
- Keep3r-CLI. It includes an easy-to-use tool as well as all of the necessary code to run a keeper and begin working on tasks using configuration files. The CLI is the simplest way to become a keeper and begin receiving rewards for doing chores. After cloning the CLI, CLI-compatible tasks must be installed, and configuration must be added. Making CLI compliant would be the easiest approach to completely integrate it into the Keep3r Network in order to add additional jobs. Keepers will be able to install it and begin using it in less a minute.
- Keep3r Liquidity Provider. The Liquidity Provider Tokens of Keep3r, also known as KLP, are protocol-specific tokens issued to users that offer liquidity to the network’s liquidity pools. Jobs can bond KLP, which will create KP3R credits for them on a regular basis, which can be utilized as payment for the keepers who work their job.
- Fair Reward System. Keepers are compensated in the system’s native coin KP3R each time they fulfill such a task, despite the fact that a project may submit Ether (ETH) in return for KP3R-equivalent credits. Meanwhile, projects can impose restrictions on which Keepers can accept work, such as needing a minimum bonded stake of KP3R or a particular amount of previously completed jobs.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Keep3rV1 aka KP3R
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Keep3rV1 (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Keep3rV1 as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Keep3rV1. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Keep3rV1 currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Keep3rV1
- Store your Keep3rV1 to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Keep3rV1, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Keep3rV1:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the KP3R/BTC or KP3R/ETH or KP3R/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you KP3R/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Keep3rV1 (KP3R)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Keep3rV1 (KP3R) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Keep3rV1 (KP3R) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Keep3rV1. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Keep3rV1 (KP3R) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Keep3rV1 (KP3R) with Skrill?
You can’t buy KP3R directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Keep3rV1. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Keep3rV1 (KP3R) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair KP3R/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Keep3rV1 (KP3R) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support KP3R/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Keep3rV1 (KP3R)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Keep3rV1 right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Keep3rV1 (KP3R)?
Once you have purchased the Keep3rV1, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Keep3rV1 (KP3R)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing KP3R with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Keep3rV1 (KP3R) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Keep3rV1 is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Keep3rV1 aims to alleviate the maintenance burden placed on blockchain-based projects that rely on a large number of smart contracts to run more sophisticated systems. These projects frequently require other actors to fulfill tasks, and Keep3rV1 is intended to provide a decentralized environment enabling projects and developers to collaborate more effectively. This is what distinguishes Keep3rV1 from other initiatives. The more keepers and occupations engaged, the higher the value of KP3R.