In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy CryptoBlades, if you are planning to buy SKILL token – You’re in the right place!
CryptoBlades is a revolutionary decentralized gaming platform with NFT focus. The platform itself is constructed on BSC and brought to the real life by Riveted Games’ group. The basic concept of the platform is about providing rewards for the players, especially the ones who are interested in taking part in the game.
Players have the freedom to do a lot of things, such as forging unique weapons, reforging weapons to boost power, hiring extra characters, and so much more. Since it is focusing on NFT, players have the flexibility to trade their weapons and characters within the open marketplaces. They can also stake their earnings (from SKILL tokens) in order to get extra reward (in SKILL token again).
The platform is implementing Play2Earn mechanism that encourages users to spend more of their times playing. The more powerful they are, the easier it would be for them to defeat their enemies. The more enemies they can defeat, the more reward they can get.
- Official website: https://www.cryptoblades.io/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/bladescrypto
- Telegram: https://t.me/cryptoblades_general
- Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/cryptoblades
- Whitepaper: https://www.cryptoblades.io/assets/files/CryptoBlades_Whitepaper.pdf
CryptoBlades (SKILL) Features
- Play2Earn concept. Such a concept doesn’t need more explanations. Basically, users are encouraged to play so they can get rewards. Not to mention that the SKILLS tokens have their many functions, including constructing weapons, creating characters, and others.
- Fair and stable payment structure. The Oracle is responsible for the pricing mechanics and gaming rewards determination. The main purpose of the Oracle to balance the payment (with its current state or price) and it can happen whenever players make upgrades or win fights. Moreover, the company balances the (game) economy, ensuring regular distributions (of the token’s equivalent value to dollar) during each transaction. As a result, CryptoBlades has a fair and well-balanced payment structure.
- Entry’s low capital. Users won’t have to spend a lot to play. The players are able to diverts their rewards or profits to a more profitable (and sustainable) investment. Gamers can earn SKILLS around 0.75 SKILLS a day, which is around $33 a day (or around $990 a month) – provided that the reward’s amount for every match won’t change from one day to another.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade CryptoBlades aka SKILL
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the CryptoBlades (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the CryptoBlades as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to CryptoBlades. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports CryptoBlades currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the CryptoBlades
- Store your CryptoBlades to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying CryptoBlades, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with CryptoBlades:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the SKILL/BTC or SKILL/ETH or SKILL/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you SKILL/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy CryptoBlades (SKILL)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your CryptoBlades (SKILL) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy CryptoBlades (SKILL) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the CryptoBlades. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy CryptoBlades (SKILL) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy CryptoBlades (SKILL) with Skrill?
You can’t buy SKILL directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to CryptoBlades. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy CryptoBlades (SKILL) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair SKILL/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy CryptoBlades (SKILL) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support SKILL/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy CryptoBlades (SKILL)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the CryptoBlades right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect CryptoBlades (SKILL)?
Once you have purchased the CryptoBlades, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell CryptoBlades (SKILL)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing SKILL with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine CryptoBlades (SKILL) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a CryptoBlades is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
CryptoBlade isn’t just a regular gaming platform, but it has its own NFT marketplace. Thanks to this, players are able to advertise their products, increasing their profits. Imagine: Being able to get rewards and get profits from the NFTs – and users simply engage in the fun nature of the game. However, interested users are required to buy CryptoBlades (SKILL) to join the platform; otherwise, they won’t be able to join.