In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Polygonum Online, if you are planning to buy POG token – You’re in the right place!
Polygonum Online offers a 3D game that is unique in its way. The game claims to be the first game that has both features from regular games and crypto games. It combines three game modes in a single game. Players can enjoy the adventure, PvP, and PvE in the open-world setting.
Players who buy Polygonum Online (POG) tokens will be eligible to be part of the DAO. The game has an in-game token called Skill Points that they need to buy items, level up, and do upgrades. However, players also need POG tokens to stake and earn more rewards. The game is cross-platform so players can enjoy playing it on various devices they have.
Polygonum Online (POG) Features
- Open World: Polygonum Online uses the open-world setting. Players can explore the immense world to see what it has to offer. They just need to be aware of the areas in case they are not ready for a PvP yet. The game has three gaming modes in one world and is only divided by area. The general and largest area is for the player to farm and earns their rewards. And then there are the PvE and PvP arenas for them to try out their skills.
- Guild Wars: One of the features that the game has is the guild wars. Players can team up in a guild and participate in the guild war. To participate, players will need to stake their POG tokens first. The winners will receive unique NFT items.
- Cross-platform: The game is using the Unity engine for a seamless experience across multiple platforms. Players don’t have other device limitations; they can play on mobile when they are on the go and PC or laptop when at home.
- Dual tokens: Polygonum Online has an in-game token called Skill Points. This token has no supply limit and only circulates inside the game. The POG token is the main token that also acts as the governance token. Players can stake POG tokens to be part of the DAO.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Polygonum Online aka POG
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Polygonum Online (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Polygonum Online as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Polygonum Online. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Polygonum Online currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Polygonum Online
- Store your Polygonum Online to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Polygonum Online, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Polygonum Online:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the POG/BTC or POG/ETH or POG/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you POG/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Polygonum Online (POG)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Polygonum Online (POG) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Polygonum Online (POG) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Polygonum Online. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Polygonum Online (POG) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Polygonum Online (POG) with Skrill?
You can’t buy POG directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Polygonum Online. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Polygonum Online (POG) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair POG/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Polygonum Online (POG) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support POG/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Polygonum Online (POG)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Polygonum Online right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Polygonum Online (POG)?
Once you have purchased the Polygonum Online, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Polygonum Online (POG)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing POG with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Polygonum Online (POG) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Polygonum Online is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Players who buy Polygonum Online (POG) tokens can earn more rewards by staking their tokens or being active on minting NFT. For each NFT in the marketplace, players can earn a commission from the transactions. Polygonum Online is a unique 3D FPS game that takes place in an open world. Therefore, players can choose between going on an adventure, doing PvE or PvP games at once. Being cross-platform means players can play the game continuously even though they are switching from PC to mobile or vice versa.