In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy UniMex Network, if you are planning to buy UMX token – You’re in the right place!
UniMex is a unified ecosystem of DeFi apps which is entirely contained within Uniswap. This DeFi protocol is majorly geared towards margin trading but it attempts to expand into other instruments of decentralized finance. Because it is deployed on Uniswap, shorts/longs are executed on Uniswap directly instead of through a 0x Relayer or other off-chain approach. Within this innovative on-chain margin trading platform, there are fees charged to margin traders, lenders are rewarded for supplying liquidity to lending pools. The reward is generated from fees charged to margin traders.
The main idea behind UniMex Network is to create mutual incentive structures for capital flow. This in turn will establish an enduring feedback loop where value is spread among the whole ecosystem comprising lenders and stakers, from across different products and chains. Early this year, the network will be working on the next integration partner and chain with the Apemex integration.
UniMex Network (UMX) Features
- AMM Integration. UniMex aims to integrate with top-notch AMMs across Fantom, Solana, ETH, Avalanche, Pulsechain, and other chains. This integration is planned to be ready by the mid of the year.
- Apemex. It may appear similar to margin trading on a centralized exchange. However, Apemex is essentially the visual interface to an anonymous smart contract on Polygon or BSC instead of depending on hot wallets or centralized servers to manage funds and settle orders. In other words, the way Apemex operates is different from a centralized margin trading.
- Farm Space. It applies dual farming rewards from margin lending and lending to yield farming on Abritrum, Ethereum, BSC, Polygon, and more. There are two versions of Farm Space. The first version (V1) is the most basic iteration with more than 10 thousand users. The V2 comes packed with improved ecosystem fee economics, dual farming rewards, and farm ready community.
- Degen Protocol. This protocol leverages trading protocol for liquidity providers with up to 10x customizable leverage.
- Unimex.Trade. The domain will facilitate users by offering one stop leverage solution within multiple chain integrations. This is an effective way to increase trade volume and consolidate the network brand.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade UniMex Network aka UMX
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the UniMex Network (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the UniMex Network as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to UniMex Network. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports UniMex Network currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the UniMex Network
- Store your UniMex Network to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying UniMex Network, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with UniMex Network:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the UMX/BTC or UMX/ETH or UMX/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you UMX/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy UniMex Network (UMX)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your UniMex Network (UMX) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy UniMex Network (UMX) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the UniMex Network. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy UniMex Network (UMX) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy UniMex Network (UMX) with Skrill?
You can’t buy UMX directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to UniMex Network. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy UniMex Network (UMX) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair UMX/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy UniMex Network (UMX) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support UMX/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy UniMex Network (UMX)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the UniMex Network right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect UniMex Network (UMX)?
Once you have purchased the UniMex Network, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell UniMex Network (UMX)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing UMX with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine UniMex Network (UMX) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a UniMex Network is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
The network aims to be the center of anything related to DeFi trading. It provides traders with detailed analytics of their portfolio and help manage their outside non-margin positions. As a result, traders can get a good grasp on their trading portfolio as they can always be prepared for trade setup. As UniMex Network (UMX) has been listed on a number of crypto exchanges, it will be easy to follow its price movement and buy it as investment.