In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Pluton, if you are planning to buy PLU token – You’re in the right place!
When most of the projects are aiming to sell their token to be the most valuable ones, Plutus uses its expertise to work with Visa and provide a cryptocurrency as their reward. Users can earn up to 8% of crypto every time they use their Visa card.
What makes Pluton unique is that they have a working partnership with numerous brands that most users are already familiar with. Users who buy Pluton (PLU) tokens also can choose to have a free account at the cost of 1% of the fee on DEX. The platform also offers numerous perks that range from discounts to cash back or other perks from the brands. Users can choose which perks and benefits they want to have and can change them at any time.
Pluton (PLU) Features
- Plutus Card: Pluton offers a debit card that users can have a deposit and top up regularly. The platform can connect the card to the users’ wallets and send the reward in form of cryptocurrency. Every time user uses their card, they can receive the cashback or rewards in PLU. Pluton has a working partnership with brands such as Netflix and Starbucks and many others. Users can choose to earn rewards from up 8 brands every month. They also can receive a referral bonus when they refer a friend to the card.
- Easy conversion: The Plutus card helps users convert their fiat to cryptocurrency in no time. They can do a top on their cards with fiat and spend the amount in cryptocurrency. Pluton ensures that the conversions are transparent. Users can track their card usage and the rewards they earn through the app. Any rewards they earn from the card will go to the initial deposit instead of the cards they’re using.
- Subscriptions: Users can earn up to 8% in cryptocurrency of their total spending in a year. They will only need to do the regular deposit on the Plutus Card and use it as a regular card. Users can choose the subscription types that fit their spending. They also can stake up to 2.000 PLU to earn free NFT and 8 perks.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Pluton aka PLU
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Pluton (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Pluton as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Pluton. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Pluton currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Pluton
- Store your Pluton to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Pluton, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Pluton:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the PLU/BTC or PLU/ETH or PLU/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you PLU/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Pluton (PLU)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Pluton (PLU) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Pluton (PLU) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Pluton. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Pluton (PLU) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Pluton (PLU) with Skrill?
You can’t buy PLU directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Pluton. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Pluton (PLU) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair PLU/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Pluton (PLU) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support PLU/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Pluton (PLU)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Pluton right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Pluton (PLU)?
Once you have purchased the Pluton, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Pluton (PLU)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing PLU with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Pluton (PLU) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Pluton is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Pluton may not force its users to buy the PLU tokens. However, those who buy Pluton (PLU) tokens can earn a lot more benefits than the others who don’t. They get the priority when ordering the PLU card and earn up to 8% more every year. Pluton aims to provide alternative banking that covers digital and conventional banks. Users can easily convert their tokens into fiat and vice versa, as the platform provides a UK bank account with IBANs.