In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Tribe, if you are planning to buy TRIBE token – You’re in the right place!
Tribe plays a crucial role in Fei Protocol. As a platform (and also a token), it is designed to provide a modern and decentralized solution within stablecoin market. Tribe functions as the governance token that maintains the market liquidity for ETH/FEI trade, so it would be close enough to ETH/USD rate. Fei is able to achieve this mechanism through direct incentives, which are known as the new stability mechanism. Direct incentives would burn penalties and accesses (dynamic) mint rewards within DEX trade volume. For the launch, Fei has used Uniswap, acting as the incentivized DEX. Through governance, users should be able to update or add DEX integrations – or other incentives when needed.
The problem with the existing stablecoins is the capital inefficiency. It’s because they are centralized (because of being fiat-collateralized) or crypto collateralized. Another issue is about the algorithmic stablecoins: either suffering from seigniorage centralized rewards or (inherently) unstable due to having no liquidity for backing the peg.
Tribe (TRIBE) Features
- Fei Core. It is the control hub that accesses all points and elements within Fei Protocol. It is the one that defines roles (such as governor, controller, burner, or minter) while maintaining each role’s mapping.
- Fei stablecoin. This is the token produced within Fei Protocol, which is a part of ERC-20 standard. It holds a crucial role in incentivizing the Uniswap pool that is related to FEI/ETH pair.
- Bonding curve. It is actually minters that have been appointed by Fei Protocol. It plays a crucial role in the platform’s activities.
- PCV deposits. Bonding curves fund the PCV deposits, which are PCV’s recipients. It is the result of liquid market supporting Fei sale.
- Tribe governance token. This is vital for the platform’s decentralization. Users who hold the token have the rights to delegate votes and they have a part in controlling DAO.
- Fei Protocol DAO. It is the one responsible for creating Fei’s dynamic ecosystem because it functions as DeFi’s central bank, using the PCV to make adjustments to market incentives and rates on other platforms.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade TRIBE
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Tribe (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Tribe as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Tribe. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Tribe currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Tribe
- Store your Tribe to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Tribe, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Tribe:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the TRIBE/BTC or TRIBE/ETH or TRIBE/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you TRIBE/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Tribe (TRIBE)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Tribe (TRIBE) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Tribe (TRIBE) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Tribe. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Tribe (TRIBE) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Tribe (TRIBE) with Skrill?
You can’t buy TRIBE directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Tribe. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Tribe (TRIBE) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair TRIBE/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Tribe (TRIBE) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support TRIBE/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Tribe (TRIBE)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Tribe right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Tribe (TRIBE)?
Once you have purchased the Tribe, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Tribe (TRIBE)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing TRIBE with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Tribe (TRIBE) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Tribe is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Fei Protocol offers many profitable results and rewards for those who are interested in (crypto) trading or exchange. It focuses on stablecoins that are believed to deliver a more satisfying investment outcome without having to worry about the safety of the assets. Users who want to make sure that their saving would be safe and sound while enjoying handsome rewards are encouraged to buy Tribe (TRIBE) if they want to join the platform.