In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Tendies, if you are planning to buy TEND – You’re in the right place!
Tendies is the term coined in the r/WallStreetBets forum users referring to the money or investment gain or “chicken tenders”. A group of 4chan users decided to take the term forward by starting the Tendies (TEND) platform and launched the pool.
Calling themselves the “Dogecoin of De-Fi”, Tendies (TEND) aims to reach their target of autonomous hyper-deflation. To be able to do this, they allow any user to be able to drain the pool. Anyone can make the call to drain and receive 1% of the day’s pool. It is estimated that 4% of the total token is drained on daily basis. 51% of the number goes to a well-known Ethereum burner address and the remaining 48% goes to the reward bucket that will be dispersed among top holders every three days.
Table of Contents
Tendies (TEND) Features
- Total User autonomy: The pool isn’t owned by an individual user or a team of users. Any user has the right to request the drain command on the pool. Disregarding how much the user has at that time. Users also have the power to call for the rewards distribution by calling the distribute command in Tendies gaming platform.
- Automatic Hyper-deflation: The purpose of Tendies is to create an autonomous hyper-deflation. About 4% of Tendies (TEND) tokens are burned on daily basis. This drive the coin to became one of the top tokens in 2020 and reached approximately US $ 10 million in trading volume.
- Unique Reward Scheme: In tendies (TEND), the user who drained the pool will get 1% of the pool they drained. 51% of the pool is burned and the remaining 48% goes to the reward bucket. The rewards will be dispersed among the top 50 holders for an undisclosed amount every three days.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Tendies aka TEND
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Tendies (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Tendies as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to Tendies. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Tendies currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the Tendies
- Store your Tendies to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Tendies, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with Tendies:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/TEND or ETH/TEND trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Tendies (TEND) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Tendies (TEND) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Tendies. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Tendies (TEND) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Tendies (TEND) with Skrill?
You can’t buy TEND directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Tendies. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Tendies (TEND) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/TEND and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Tendies (TEND) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/TEND trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Tendies (TEND)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the Tendies right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Tendies (TEND)?
Once you have purchased the Tendies, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Tendies (TEND)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing TEND with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Tendies (TEND) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Tendies is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
This token may have started as a meme, but it managed to evolves and exceed all the expectations. Hailed as one of the top tokens of 2020, this coin has so many potentials yet to be unleashed. Their unique reward system drives users to be more active in daily trading and propels the coins closer to the autonomous hyper-deflation idea. If you’re looking for something that leaning on user autonomy, you should give Tendies (TEND) a try.