In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Beefy.Finance token, if you are planning to buy BIFI – You’re in the right place!
Beefy.Finance has been designed as this brand-new and advanced Yield Optimizer to help users gain the best outcome (and the highest profits) from their assets. It is a part of Yield Farming practice, where users (as liquidity providers) lock up, deposit, or stake their assets within the liquidity pool and secure it with smart contracts.
Beefy.Finance, however, has different approach and system. As an advanced Yield Optimizer, the platform is able to provide automatic programmable actions to help users get the best yield results and opportunities. The network is built on Binance Smart Chain, which offers low costs and fees. In the end, users should be able to generate tons of profitable results without having to spend a fortune. Moreover, because of the automatic nature of the platform, they don’t have to deal with fussy implementation or complicated practice.
Beefy.Finance (BIFI) Features
- Users’ full control. Users, as the owner of the assets, have full control over their assets. They can provide assets for collateral, use assets for compound profits production, and many more through simple process. They simply program it and everything will execute on their ‘command’.
- Community-based platform. The community will work together to come up with the best strategies – which can benefit everyone. BIFI team will also take part in the strategies development in order to optimize the process.
- Vault system. The platform implements vault system, which functions as investment instruments. Assets would be secured through smart contracts to improve security and control.
- Vault’s flexible ability. Since everything is managed and arranged automatically, the vaults are able to do various things automatically, such as using the assets as liquidity, managing assets as collateral, and others.
- $BIFI. This is the governance token enabling users to get a share (or portion) of the vaults performance. It represents users’ portion in project revenue as well as in the governance. Unlike other (BSC) projects, users don’t need to ‘unstake’ the tokens if they want to take part in the voting process.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Beefy.Finance aka BIFI
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Beefy.Finance (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Beefy.Finance as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to Beefy.Finance. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Beefy.Finance currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the Beefy.Finance
- Store your Beefy.Finance to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Beefy.Finance, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with Beefy.Finance:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/BIFI or ETH/BIFI trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Beefy.Finance (BIFI) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Beefy.Finance (BIFI) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Beefy.Finance. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Beefy.Finance (BIFI) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Beefy.Finance (BIFI) with Skrill?
You can’t buy BIFI directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Beefy.Finance. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Beefy.Finance (BIFI) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/BIFI and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Beefy.Finance (BIFI) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/BIFI trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Beefy.Finance (BIFI)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the Beefy.Finance right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Beefy.Finance (BIFI)?
Once you have purchased the Beefy.Finance, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Beefy.Finance (BIFI)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing BIFI with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Beefy.Finance (BIFI) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Beefy.Finance is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Beefy.Finance would be a perfect platform for those who want to enjoy their investment through automatic staking action. The idea is to allow automatic stake management where users can manage everything easily without letting go of their control and power. However, if you want to enjoy all the features and benefits of the platform, you will have to buy Beefy.Finance (BIFI) first to reveal the best outcome.