In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Bitcoin Standard Hashrate Token, if you are planning to buy BTCST token – You’re in the right place!
The challenge faced by most Bitcoin miners is the lack of liquidity. It means they have a limited ways to take profits from the fluctuated price. They should either choose between paying brokers’ fee for infrequent sales of holding onto equipment for years due to the limited liquidity. This barrier also discourages new miners to participate in Bitcoin mining. Moreover, most miners are dissuaded by high transaction costs. Actually, cloud mining can lower the entry barriers in of BTC mining, but this solution is still imperfect as it lacks of standardization.
For the reasons above, an efficient market is highly necessary. Bitcoin Standard Hashrate Token (BTSC) is aimed at solving the problems. This is the token collateralized by standardized Bitcoin mining power that brings exchange-grade liquidity to the mining power market while fulfilling the need of traders for mining exposure through tokenization and standardization of mining power into BTCST.
Bitcoin Standard Hashrate Token (BTCST) Features
- Efficient Market for Bitcoin Miners. Anyone interested in becoming Bitcoin miners can get the advantages of the efficient market created by BTCST. For example, Market users can enter and exit mining exposure at any time, in any size, and with very low cost just by trading BTCST. Even, participants who do not have mining power tokenized by BTCST are still able to earn profits from the price fluctuation of mining machine.
- Freely Participable BTCST Issuance. Anyone can apply for tokenization and standardization through mining power contribution as long as they can prove that the contributed mining power is clear and owned free, the contributed mining power is no fewer than 5PH/s, and tools to generate the mining power is hosted in secured sites.
- Liquidity Premium Protection. Material issuances of BTCSTs should be approved by the governance board of the project to protect the liquidity premium against unwarranted sell pressure.
- No Liquidation Risk. The fair market value of collateralized BTCST is determined by the discounted cash flow model. In this model, BTCST serves as a leveraged Bitcoin in an efficient market. It is free from liquidation risk by design, because it does not rely on financial derivatives.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Bitcoin Standard Hashrate Token aka BTCST
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Bitcoin Standard Hashrate Token (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Bitcoin Standard Hashrate Token as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Bitcoin Standard Hashrate Token. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Bitcoin Standard Hashrate Token currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Bitcoin Standard Hashrate Token
- Store your Bitcoin Standard Hashrate Token to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Bitcoin Standard Hashrate Token, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Bitcoin Standard Hashrate Token:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the BTCST/BTC or BTCST/ETH or BTCST/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you BTCST/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Bitcoin Standard Hashrate Token (BTCST)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Bitcoin Standard Hashrate Token (BTCST) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Bitcoin Standard Hashrate Token (BTCST) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Bitcoin Standard Hashrate Token. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Bitcoin Standard Hashrate Token (BTCST) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Bitcoin Standard Hashrate Token (BTCST) with Skrill?
You can’t buy BTCST directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Bitcoin Standard Hashrate Token. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Bitcoin Standard Hashrate Token (BTCST) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTCST/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Bitcoin Standard Hashrate Token (BTCST) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support BTCST/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Bitcoin Standard Hashrate Token (BTCST)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Bitcoin Standard Hashrate Token right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Bitcoin Standard Hashrate Token (BTCST)?
Once you have purchased the Bitcoin Standard Hashrate Token, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Bitcoin Standard Hashrate Token (BTCST)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing BTCST with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Bitcoin Standard Hashrate Token (BTCST) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Bitcoin Standard Hashrate Token is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
BTCST brings the DeFi experience for traders all over the world. As noted by the Binance team, BTCST functions as a leveraged BTC that has no liquidation risk. The token supports market for BTC miners as it creates institutional liquidity for the flagship cryptocurrency. BTCST has been listed in some major crypto changes and this has attracted a large number of users there, increasing its trading volumes. This means it’s opening up some great trading opportunities for anyone.