In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Kalao, if you are planning to buy KLO token – You’re in the right place!
Kalao is designed as a decentralized NFT ecosystem which implements easy to use (and also cost effective) marketplace. The platform is powered by Avalanche technology that is combined together with VR abilities. It is expected that the platform will encourage more people to adopt VR technology, in order to sustain digital transformation and develop virtual world for business-usage cases.
By combining VR technology, NFT ecosystem, and DeFi potential, the platform wants to expose such promising features and abilities for bigger adoption. Kalao has its own NFT marketplace where users are able to collect, buy, create, and sell NFTs. Not only they can engage in transactions (related to NFTs), but they can also showcase their collections within a personalized 3D gallery. Since Kalao is constructed within Avalanche, transactions can take place safely and fast, and the transaction fee would be low.
Kalao doesn’t want to limit its access and usages to DeFi platform, but it wants to integrate the potential NFTs to real-world usages. Users are able to sell luxurious goods or exhibit their art via the marketplace. They can even use event ticketing framework for future use. For future development, Kalao wants to build its own Citadel, a metaverse where users are able to rent (or buy) lands, invite people, and promote businesses. Virtual hangout would be made possible!
- Official website: https://kalao.io/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/GetKalao
- Telegram: https://t.me/kalaoklo
Kalao (KLO) Features
- Fast, solid, reliable, and safe marketplace. Kalao marketplace is created with solid infrastructure that empowers and encourages users to buy, sell, and create NFTs. It is constructed on Avalanche blockchain, so the marketplace itself is completely safe with impressive speed and low network fees. Users will only find the best experience.
- Virtually theirs. Users have full control and access of the metaverse. The world is theirs, literally! They won’t only be able to enjoy full metaverse experience, but they can also get and buy things there. They can collect NFTs and buy their own 3D gallery, where they can display and showcase their collections, for instance. Not to mention that this world is integrated fully with Kalao marketplace, which makes the entire experience even more seamless.
- Gallery VR. The platform develops a unique and interesting way for NFTs experience. With gallery VR, NFTs owners can showcase their collections. They can enjoy it with 3D technology, which also supports multiple platforms. Whether the owner or the visitors should be able to enjoy everything with (or even without) the VR headset.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Kalao aka KLO
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Kalao (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Kalao as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Kalao. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Kalao currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Kalao
- Store your Kalao to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Kalao, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Kalao:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the KLO/BTC or KLO/ETH or KLO/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you KLO/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Kalao (KLO)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Kalao (KLO) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Kalao (KLO) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Kalao. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Kalao (KLO) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Kalao (KLO) with Skrill?
You can’t buy KLO directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Kalao. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Kalao (KLO) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair KLO/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Kalao (KLO) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support KLO/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Kalao (KLO)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Kalao right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Kalao (KLO)?
Once you have purchased the Kalao, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Kalao (KLO)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing KLO with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Kalao (KLO) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Kalao is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
One thing that differentiates Kalao from other platforms is the implementation of VR technology. People would be able to enjoy virtual worlds, and they can do a lot of things, including collecting, doing businesses, making money, and even hanging out. The only way to get into the platform is through token purchase, which means that users will have to buy Kalao (KLO) to join.