In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Persistence, if you are planning to buy XPRT token – You’re in the right place!
Persistence is a decentralized platform that empowers (and encourages) institutional open finance. It does so by helping with cryptoassets borrowing by using real world assets as collateral. Users can use their invoices, for instance, as their assets. This action is able to connect traditional finance and DeFi together, by making use of DeFi features to solve financing issues dealt by real world.
The platform wants to help create (efficient) global capital allocation. It is done through enabling traders and businesses to draw loans against their receivables in so they can meet financing needs. The action will enable investors (with low interest jurisdictions) to produce yield through new asset class (fundamentally) with real world assets that can generate income.
Persistence consists of several main apps with each of their specialties and unique characteristics. Comdex, is the app that provides end-to-end (commodities) trading solutions, like trade financing, trade settlements, and trade discovery. The second one is pSTAKE, which functions as a liquid staking app, enabling stakers of PoS networks to unlock their staked assets’ liquidity and use them in DeFi while getting the staking rewards. Asset Mantle is the third one, acting as NFT marketplaces’ framework. It provides all the required elements to make individual marketplace. AUDIT.one is basically the arm providing solid validation services for the PoS networks.
- Official website: https://persistence.one/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/PersistenceOne
- Telegram: https://t.me/PersistenceOneChat
- Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/PersistenceOne
- Whitepaper: https://persistence.one/static/media/whitepaper.aa159390.pdf
Persistence (XPRT) Features
- Asset tokenization. Users are able to tokenize real world assets by using NFTs. It will bring those assets to the chain, entering DeFi ecosystem.
- Asset exchange. The platform supports cross-chain exchange of real world assets and crypto with the NFT marketplaces
- Liquidity aggregation. Users are able to lend or invest to different diversified liquidity pools as (real world) assets that are backed (or supported) by stablecoin.
- XPRT token. The token has its own functionalities, which include the staking token, work token, and also chain governance. Not only users can pay for fees, but they can also take part in the governance proposals and voting process.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Persistence aka XPRT
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Persistence (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Persistence as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Persistence. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Persistence currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Persistence
- Store your Persistence to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Persistence, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Persistence:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency, Express Polish Post Office 24/7, Wire transfer, GBP bank transfers
- Fiat Currencies: USD, EUR, PLN, GBP and 47+ More
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, TRX, LTC, DASH, XMR, XLM, OMG & 512+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1044+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the XPRT/BTC or XPRT/ETH or XPRT/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you XPRT/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Persistence (XPRT)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Persistence (XPRT) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Persistence (XPRT) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Persistence. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Persistence (XPRT) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Persistence (XPRT) with Skrill?
You can’t buy XPRT directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Persistence. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Persistence (XPRT) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair XPRT/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Persistence (XPRT) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support XPRT/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Persistence (XPRT)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Persistence right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Persistence (XPRT)?
Once you have purchased the Persistence, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Persistence (XPRT)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing XPRT with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Persistence (XPRT) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Persistence is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Persistence has its own mission to help with value’s seamless exchange on the global scale. The platform wants to increase the efficiency and speed of cross-border financing and trade to close the financial gap, which can reach around 1.6 trillion in number. The platform provides a spot to power and encourage Debt Marketplaces matching entities with lenders (the surplus capital) to those of borrowers (the ones requiring capital). To join, interested users must buy Persistence (XPRT) to gain access.