In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy ARMOR token, if you are planning to buy ARMOR – You’re in the right place!
ARMOR is a decentralized brokerage based on Nexus Mutual’s blockchain. This platform works by restoring the balance between cyber security and digital autonomy. In this way, the blockchain serves as the future cyber-societal OS with high level of security protecting the entire ecosystems. The idea of building this platform came from the fact that nearly half of Ethereum contracts are vulnerable. It is true that one of the biggest problems in blockchain industry are security flaws, governance, and lacking of protection.
ARMOR provide the latest smart contract scanning and engine such as SNS, AMS, and DIS. This leads ARMOR to make it possible for investors to access payment effortlessly. Eventually, the objective of Armor is to create a smart contract coverage system that fulfill the needs of modern DeFi investors.
ARMOR (ARMOR) Features
- Smart Cover. This feature includes real time tracking that allows users to track their funds anytime they move across different platform. Besides, it shows adjustable coverage for the funds in exact amount per protocol automatically. The greatest thing is you just need to pay for the coverage you use as there are streamed payments billed by the second. What you need to do is just to connect your wallet, then wait for the most suitable coverage proposed.
- arNFT. It enables you to buy a cover for different purposes such as for selling, trading, staking, or giving. With just one feature, you can do all of them simultaneously. It won’t spend much time, too.
- arNXM Vault. With this feature, you can swap and deposit your tokens and earn profit without worrying about the security and the complexity of the process. Everything can be done quickly and straightforwardly.
- Shield Vault. By using this feature, you do not need to spend extra cost for having your liquidity position protected. The Shield Vault will protect your liquidity automatically.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade ARMOR
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the ARMOR (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the ARMOR as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to ARMOR. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports ARMOR currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the ARMOR
- Store your ARMOR to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying ARMOR, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with ARMOR:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/ARMOR or ETH/ARMOR trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your ARMOR (ARMOR) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy ARMOR (ARMOR) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the ARMOR. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy ARMOR (ARMOR) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy ARMOR (ARMOR) with Skrill?
You can’t buy ARMOR directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to ARMOR. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy ARMOR (ARMOR) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/ARMOR and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy ARMOR (ARMOR) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/ARMOR trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy ARMOR (ARMOR)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the ARMOR right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect ARMOR (ARMOR)?
Once you have purchased the ARMOR, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell ARMOR (ARMOR)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing ARMOR with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine ARMOR (ARMOR) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a ARMOR is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Security flaws and complicated procedures in digital autonomy are the problems ARMOR is trying to solve. ARMOR just launched their first products, but there are many upcoming ones that seems to be flourishing in the future. The most important thing about it is the commitment to streamlining the insurance UX to make DeFi much safer. Their future plans as seen from their roadmap look promising as they are also backed with talented team members.