In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy YIN Finance, if you are planning to buy YIN token – You’re in the right place!
There are so many projects that promote easy methods in managing assets liquidity. However, most of them still rely on the users’ active management. Unfortunately, most users don’t have time to trade and manage their assets meticulously. And that is what YIN aims to provide.
The project promotes its proactive asset management. Yin will reinvest the fees and profits from the users. Those who buy Yin (YIN) tokens can sit back, relax, and see their assets grow. Users also can work with their colleagues to crowdfund and invest in a project to earn more interest. Yin makes this possible through their Multi-party yield mining. Users will only need to focus on increasing their Chi and eventually grow their assets.
YIN Finance (YIN) Features
- Yin, Yang, and Chi: The terms in the projects revolve around Yin, Yang, and Chi. $YIN is the native token in this project that works as the operative and governance token. This token is on the Ethereum blockchain and users can buy it on various DEX platforms. To manage the $YIN and other assets such as NFT, users will need Yang. This is a smart vault that is unique and personal for each user. To increase their Yin inside the Yang, users will need Chi or the liquidity program. Users can boost their assets by having various Chis active. The Chis will manage how liquid their assets will be.
- Multi-Party Yield Mining: One of the features that Yin provides is multi-party mining. Users can gather some colleagues and choose a project to crowdfund together. This way, they can earn the rewards without having to stake all of their tokens. This feature applies the rules for a $YIN stake such as a 14-days cooling period and a 5% fee for early removal.
- Automatic Re-Invest: Yin automatically collects fees from the transactions and re-invests them to various pools. Users don’t have to constantly check their assets to see if it’s growing. They just need to set the parameters on the Chis and Yin will do the rest.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade YIN Finance aka YIN
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the YIN Finance (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the YIN Finance as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to YIN Finance. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports YIN Finance currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the YIN Finance
- Store your YIN Finance to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying YIN Finance, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with YIN Finance:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the YIN/BTC or YIN/ETH or YIN/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you YIN/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy YIN Finance (YIN)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your YIN Finance (YIN) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy YIN Finance (YIN) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the YIN Finance. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy YIN Finance (YIN) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy YIN Finance (YIN) with Skrill?
You can’t buy YIN directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to YIN Finance. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy YIN Finance (YIN) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair YIN/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy YIN Finance (YIN) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support YIN/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy YIN Finance (YIN)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the YIN Finance right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect YIN Finance (YIN)?
Once you have purchased the YIN Finance, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell YIN Finance (YIN)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing YIN with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine YIN Finance (YIN) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a YIN Finance is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Users who buy Yin (YIN) tokens can see their assets grow from the automatic reinvest the project has. Yin allows the users to program the Chi to make it liquid. It also allows users to crowdfund the mining process and reap the rewards together. Yin aims to provide the necessary tools for users who don’t have a lot of time but still want to see their assets growing. They won’t have to constantly check and move their assets to earn rewards.