In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Genaro Network, if you are planning to buy GNX token – You’re in the right place!
Genaro Network is a world-scale blockchain community development project based in Singapore. It was the first project which utilizes the concept of Web 3.0, integrated with decentralized storage network and built around the 1st Turing-complete public chain. It will be the one-stop solution for blockchain developers to deploy advanced smart contracts while storing data at the same time. This form of technological ecosystem supports the establishment of common standards for decentralized apps that will contribute to blockchain infrastructure developments.
Genaro Network introduces and operates a series of real-world hubs with GNX as its internal token-based economic model. The hubs combines in-house accelerator program, decentralized application standard, and blockchain storage infrastructure. That is how Genaro supports the growth of the ecosystem and becomes the first app store of the blockchain. Being the backbone of an ecosystem of advanced decentralized apps that brings access to big data is the initial purpose of the network.
Genaro Network (GNX) Features
- Decentralized and Secure Storage System. Data stored on Genaro Network are encrypted and broken down into pieces, then distributed randomly by the blockchain. None can rewrite or read the data without using the data owner’s private. The owners can even set more detailed security configuration to increase their data security level. It can be said that its security level is extremely high.
- Permanent and Efficient Server. Data on the network can be retrieved at any time without the risk of data loss because Genaro employs a certain procedure in which data are stored on multiple nodes of a blockchain. Genaro is able to find the nearest nodes to the users to store their date so they can access the data more quickly and efficiently.
- Affordable Storage Solution. Compared to Dropbox, Google Drive, and other centralized storage service companies, Genaro is much more affordable. Cheaper price is possible because Genaro opens a fully competitive market and frees unused storage space across the excess bandwidth and storage of a variety of commercial providers as well as domain of Genaro network personal users.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Genaro Network aka GNX
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Genaro Network (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Genaro Network as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Genaro Network. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Genaro Network currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Genaro Network
- Store your Genaro Network to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Genaro Network, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Genaro Network:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the GNX/BTC or GNX/ETH or GNX/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you GNX/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Genaro Network (GNX)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Genaro Network (GNX) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Genaro Network (GNX) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Genaro Network. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Genaro Network (GNX) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Genaro Network (GNX) with Skrill?
You can’t buy GNX directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Genaro Network. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Genaro Network (GNX) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair GNX/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Genaro Network (GNX) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support GNX/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Genaro Network (GNX)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Genaro Network right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Genaro Network (GNX)?
Once you have purchased the Genaro Network, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Genaro Network (GNX)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing GNX with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Genaro Network (GNX) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Genaro Network is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Compared to its competitors, Genaro Network is leading in terms of security level, cost performance, reading efficiency, and storage ecology, not to mention its brilliant ideas and visions. These will help Genaro Network (GNX) maintains its value and possibly gain more value in the near future. Moreover, the network has already attracted supporters from more than 60 countries spanning the world. It can grow further if the team keeps developing the products and community faster.