In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy ENVOY, if you are planning to buy ENV token – You’re in the right place!
Some users and investors prefer to focus on collecting NFT. They are the users who prefer long-term investments without worrying about their assets’ liquid value. Unfortunately, most projects right now only provide either an NFT marketplace or a collective. ENVOY aims to provide a place for enthusiasts to showcase their NFT while still earning rewards.
Users who buy ENVOY (ENV) tokens will be a part of the community in the metaverse that connects all enthusiasts and artists on NFT. By showcasing their verified collections, users can also collect the yield. Users need to stay active in the community to build their points and level. As they get higher, users will receive more rewards from the transaction fee and liquidity pool.
ENVOY (ENV) Features
- Collectors’ Portal: ENVOY provides a portal where creators and collectors can connect and collaborate. The project offers cross-chain interoperability so users can connect their wallets from several blockchains into one. Users can curate their collections and only showcase part of their collections. As they need to verify the ownership so other users won’t hesitate to buy or seek similar NFT.
- Collector Points and Levels: Users who stake their $ENV tokens need to gain Collector Points to level up and eventually gain more rewards. They can earn these points by being active in the community. Some of the requirements for points are one-off as users only have one time to do so. Such as personalizing the collection and using the referral. Users also will receive a point whenever there’s a unique visitor to their collection. A user’s level corresponds with the amount of yield they can earn. The highest level is at level 10 with 45,000 collector points.
- High Rewarding Community: The community in ENVOY aims to grow together as one collective. They are working together to help each other to gain the maximum possible yield. The project puts a quarter of the total tokens for the ecosystem and community. Any NFT enthusiasts and artists can take part in the community, and earn more $ENV.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade ENVOY aka ENV
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the ENVOY (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the ENVOY as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to ENVOY. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports ENVOY currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the ENVOY
- Store your ENVOY to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying ENVOY, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with ENVOY:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the ENV/BTC or ENV/ETH or ENV/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you ENV/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy ENVOY (ENV)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your ENVOY (ENV) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy ENVOY (ENV) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the ENVOY. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy ENVOY (ENV) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy ENVOY (ENV) with Skrill?
You can’t buy ENV directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to ENVOY. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy ENVOY (ENV) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair ENV/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy ENVOY (ENV) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ENV/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy ENVOY (ENV)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the ENVOY right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect ENVOY (ENV)?
Once you have purchased the ENVOY, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell ENVOY (ENV)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing ENV with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine ENVOY (ENV) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a ENVOY is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
ENVOY provides a platform for users who enjoy collecting NFTs and want to show them off in a community. They can earn more tokens from showcasing their collections and engaging with other users. The project aims to bring the community together to build the metaverse that will reward everyone. Users who buy ENVOY (ENV) tokens can earn rewards from staking and showcasing their NFT. However, they need to build their collector points to level up to get a higher yield.