In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Corestarter, if you are planning to buy CSTR token – You’re in the right place!
The current market nowadays only focuses on the already big and existing project. However, many small projects are holding impressive potential but can’t launch due to lacking backups. Corestarter aims to help those projects to launch and expand their potential.
The project offers a one-stop solution for the teams so they can be ready for a launch. They do all the necessary preliminary due diligence on vetting the projects. Users who buy Corestarter (CSTR) tokens can take part in the crowdfund and back the projects they want. They also can stake their $CSTR tokens to earn the rewards. Corestarter has a tiered system for the investors to choose how much they want to stake and invest in the new projects.
Corestarter (CSTR) Features
- One-Stop Solution: Corestarter aims to be the one-stop solution for all teams that want to launch their project in the Solana blockchain. They are supporting the team with thorough and critical research to measure their value. Investors who hold $CSTR tokens can earn profits from staking on various IDO projects. 36% of the total tokens allocations are for the staking and rewards.
- Guaranteed allocation: Users who hold $CSTR tokens for at least 10 days will be part of the guaranteed allocation for a project IDO. This will give the investors the best investment at the high-yield projects in various chains. For the time being, Corestarter focuses on projects that plan to launch on the Solana chain, to incorporate other chains such as BSC and Ethereum soon.
- Investor Tiers: There are several tiers for the investors that hold different weights. The calculation is on the number of tokens times locking period divided by 10,000 to figure out the weight. For example, A stake of 1000 $CSTR tokens for 10 days, and means A has the weighs of 1 and puts them in Tier 1. The maximum tier that a user can be is 6 by holding at least 51 pool weight. Users can receive up to 75% yield if they hold at least 5000 tokens for 180 days.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Corestarter aka CSTR
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Corestarter (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Corestarter as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Corestarter. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Corestarter currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Corestarter
- Store your Corestarter to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Corestarter, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Corestarter:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the CSTR/BTC or CSTR/ETH or CSTR/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you CSTR/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Corestarter (CSTR)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Corestarter (CSTR) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Corestarter (CSTR) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Corestarter. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Corestarter (CSTR) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Corestarter (CSTR) with Skrill?
You can’t buy CSTR directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Corestarter. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Corestarter (CSTR) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair CSTR/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Corestarter (CSTR) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support CSTR/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Corestarter (CSTR)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Corestarter right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Corestarter (CSTR)?
Once you have purchased the Corestarter, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Corestarter (CSTR)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing CSTR with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Corestarter (CSTR) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Corestarter is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Investors who buy Corestarter (CSTR) tokens can support as much as projects they want in the platform. Since the platform already vets the projects, investors will see only the projects with the highest possibility to launch. Investors can choose how many tokens they stake to fit their risk process. The successful project tokens will be part of the Corestarter insurance pool. Investors who stake their $CSTR tokens for at least 10 days will have the guaranteed tokens from any project launch.