In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy DeSpace Protocol, if you are planning to buy DES token – You’re in the right place!
DeSpace Protocol is a novel solution in the DeFi industry that supports cross-chain multi-layer tokens, NFT protocols, DAO, NFT mining, NFT cards, and redesigned yield farming. The aim of the project is create a value for NFT cards through a stable, secure, intuitive, and user friendly platform that everybody can access. The ecosystem has a key role in the protocol because without an ecosystem, NFT s can only function as a speculative assets on the secondary market. The ecosystem created by DeSpace Protocol enables users to increase their farming income with NFTs.
Every new card adds more interest to users’ farming because each NFT has different power. DeSpace protocol works on two forms of principle: the principle of layers of the solar system and the one of layer analogous. Each layer complements the previous layer, revealing latent and unknown elements in the preceding layers simultaneously and each of them functions independently.
- Official website: https://despace.io/
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/DeSpace/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/despacedefi
- Telegram: https://t.me/despacegroup
- Whitepaper: https://despace.io/space-paper/
DeSpace Protocol (DES) Features
- DeFi and NFT Integration. As an interoperability focused protocol, DeSpace takes the initiative to integrate dApps (in this case, DeFi and NFT) into the protocol. The integration makes it possible for users to be incentivized for doing transactions in the protocol.
- Exclusive Access for Investors. DES holders can exclusively access many platform’s services and products with interesting discounted fee rate. Furthermore, any users who participate in staking and successfully join the validators list, can use their DES token to bring more value.
- Multiple Marketplace Interaction. DeSpace Protocol is building an NFT aggregator alongside with DeFi aggregator, allowing users to engage in multiple NFT marketplace at the same time. Some popular marketplaces that have been integrated to the protocol are NFT Showroom, OpenSea, Sorare, and many more.
- Community-driven Project. Community is considered very important for DeSpace. It is the hearth of the crypto space. Nothing prospers without the community. That is why DeSpace intends to engage its community to drive the project together and focuses on building what the community wants. One of the ways to do so is by collecting feedback from users.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade DeSpace Protocol aka DES
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the DeSpace Protocol (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the DeSpace Protocol as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to DeSpace Protocol. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports DeSpace Protocol currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the DeSpace Protocol
- Store your DeSpace Protocol to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying DeSpace Protocol, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with DeSpace Protocol:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the DES/BTC or DES/ETH or DES/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you DES/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy DeSpace Protocol (DES)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your DeSpace Protocol (DES) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy DeSpace Protocol (DES) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the DeSpace Protocol. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy DeSpace Protocol (DES) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy DeSpace Protocol (DES) with Skrill?
You can’t buy DES directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to DeSpace Protocol. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy DeSpace Protocol (DES) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair DES/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy DeSpace Protocol (DES) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support DES/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy DeSpace Protocol (DES)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the DeSpace Protocol right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect DeSpace Protocol (DES)?
Once you have purchased the DeSpace Protocol, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell DeSpace Protocol (DES)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing DES with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine DeSpace Protocol (DES) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a DeSpace Protocol is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Many DeFi projects have recently released NFTs that serve various purposes. However, many of them are not meaningfully applied. For that reason, DeSpace Protocol has redesigned how NFT cards are utilized to bring new opportunities which are better than other token-based exciting platforms. It is highly likely that the project will be more successful especially because it is backed by a very talented team who is also responsible for the increasing value of DES.