In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy WOO Network, if you are planning to buy WOO token – You’re in the right place!
WOO Network is designed as a platform that combines CeFi (Centralized Finance) and DeFi (Decentralized Finance). The platform is created as a (deep) liquidity network in which users can gain democratized access to the world’s best trading and liquidity execution in its class, in low cost manner. Everyone is welcomed in this platform, including exchanges, institutions, traders, and DeFi platforms.
The platform is inspired by some of the challenges and common issues related to crypto and digital platforms. In most crypto platforms, users can only hold, sell, and buy their trades. The limitation is debilitating, especially if they want to find cross chain operation or transfer their (crypto) holdings across various wallets. Many traders want to improve their game and they are looking for platforms that can support their needs and requirements.
This is when Woo Network comes to existence. It is a trading platform offering full and complete suite of features that can meet retail traders and market makers’ requirements – whether they want to enjoy feeless trading or high liquidity. WOO token is the native utility currency that enables holders to support the platform’s ambitious goal. The platform wants to provide zero fee trade at the best price all over the world.
- Official website: https://woo.org/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/WOOnetwork
- Telegram: https://t.me/woonetwork
- Whitepaper: https://woo.network/Litepaper.pdf
WOO Network (WOO ) Features
- Complete features. Users are able to enjoy the complete (trading) essentials where everything is unified within one platform.
- Integrated trading orders. Whether users want to have margin or spot trading, they can manage it through this platform. They have the freedom to limit orders, stop loss, or set the take profits (as well as other advanced order types) in a single unified order interface. It can be managed to around 5x leverage.
- Order book depth and deep liquidity. The platform offers order book and liquidity depth that enables big trades to be managed and also executed with minimal slippage.
- Trading futures (with leverage). This feature isn’t ready just yet but it would be available soon enough. It would enable future leverage and trading, and it takes place across various major pairs.
- Completely customizable workspaces. Users can enjoy the trading canvasses that are fully customizable. It supports drag and drop modules, like trading data widgets and multi chart features.
- Zero fee trading. Users are able to stake their tokens so they can unlock the zero maker and also taker spot (trading) fees.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade WOO Network aka WOO
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the WOO Network (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the WOO Network as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to WOO Network. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports WOO Network currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the WOO Network
- Store your WOO Network to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying WOO Network, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with WOO Network:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency, Express Polish Post Office 24/7, Wire transfer, GBP bank transfers
- Fiat Currencies: USD, EUR, PLN, GBP and 47+ More
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, TRX, LTC, DASH, XMR, XLM, OMG & 512+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1044+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the WOO /BTC or WOO /ETH or WOO /USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you WOO /USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy WOO Network (WOO )
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your WOO Network (WOO ) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy WOO Network (WOO ) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the WOO Network. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy WOO Network (WOO ) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy WOO Network (WOO ) with Skrill?
You can’t buy WOO directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to WOO Network. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy WOO Network (WOO ) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair WOO /BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy WOO Network (WOO ) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support WOO /ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy WOO Network (WOO )?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the WOO Network right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect WOO Network (WOO )?
Once you have purchased the WOO Network, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell WOO Network (WOO )?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing WOO with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine WOO Network (WOO ) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a WOO Network is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
This platform was initiated and developed by Kronos Research. It is a trading firm specializing in providing (deep) liquidity to large and popular exchange platforms. It speaks volumes of the quality of the platform and its specification. With DeFi and CeFi combination, users are able to enjoy various benefits with the lowest fee possible. To join, users must buy WOO Network (WOO) first to gain entry.