In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Futureswap, if you are planning to buy FST token – You’re in the right place!
Futureswap is a decentralized platform backed by AMM liquidity pool that allows users to take part in leveraged perpetual contracts at lower cost. Futureswap allows up to 10x leverage. It serves as a bridge between Uniswap and a leveraged trading platform. The ultimate goal of Futureswap is to revolutionize the leverage trading market dominated by a centralized services through a decentralized approach. This particular approach allows the platform to compete with significant returns for LPs, more token pairs, and lower fees.
Futureswap is the future of perpetual. It leverages on any tokens with a trusted protocol by enabling super low fees and reliability. Being a hybrid between Uniswap and a perpetual platform, this protocol uses AMM model to prevent for high slippage. Eventually Futureswap aims at enabling the best price execution in a larger perpetual market where traders can place traders on ETH with instant execution on Futureswap.
- Official website: https://www.futureswap.com/
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Futureswap/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/futureswapx
- Whitepaper: https://docs.futureswap.com/
Futureswap (FST) Features
- Automated Market Making. Similar to Uniswap, Futureswap leverages the assets of liquidity providers based on automated market making model instead of using order books.
- Best Price Execution. When Futureswap hits 50 million USD (the critical mass of liquidity), the price execution on the network should be higher than that of existing decentralized exchanges.
- Incentives. Liquidity providers earn Futureswap (FST) tokens and fees generated from the commission of trading activity within the network.
- Position Balancing. Futureswap maintains the balance between shorts and longs by utilizing scaled fees that reallocate capital from in-demand side to the less in-demand side. This position balancing also applies for new traders to acquire open/exit price. Maintaining the symmetry between short sand longs is important for the system as it allows liquidity providers to achieve maximum returns. If there is a trade imbalance, LPs can be exposed to the over-represented side.
- Dynamic Funding Rate. The balance between the ration of longs and shorts determine the change of the funding rate. A volume-balanced pool for shorts and longs will have nearly 0% funding fee. A much higher fee applies for a pool with significantly more long exposure.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Futureswap aka FST
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Futureswap (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Futureswap as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Futureswap. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Futureswap currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Futureswap
- Store your Futureswap to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Futureswap, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Futureswap:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the FST/BTC or FST/ETH or FST/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you FST/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Futureswap (FST)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Futureswap (FST) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Futureswap (FST) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Futureswap. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Futureswap (FST) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Futureswap (FST) with Skrill?
You can’t buy FST directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Futureswap. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Futureswap (FST) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair FST/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Futureswap (FST) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support FST/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Futureswap (FST)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Futureswap right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Futureswap (FST)?
Once you have purchased the Futureswap, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Futureswap (FST)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing FST with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Futureswap (FST) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Futureswap is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
The value of a token relies of the success of the project it supports, that will drive its use cases. As the native utility token of Futureswap network, FST allows community members to express their views openly, enabling them to bring the best ideas to life through a proposal creation that will serve the network long term. The supply of Futureswap (FST) is capped at 100 million tokens and they will be minted in 9 years.