In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Hypersign Identity, if you are planning to buy HID token – You’re in the right place!
The majority of customer-facing apps depend on either social like Google and Facebook or third party authentications that require OTP code. Regarding social logins, some problems occur dealing with storage of user personal data, passwords of legacy authentication that require too much trust, data misuse, and tracing & tracking. In the same way, OPT based authentication via SMS is also considered not safe. End users find it insecure sharing phone numbers because the numbers are the source of critical pieces of personal information.
To address the aforementioned problems, Hypersign Identity is here. It is a decentralized access management infrastructure which help enterprises regarding authorization and verification services. It utilizes blockchain and public key infrastructure to provide passwordless authentication integrating legacy IAM systems within minutes at an affordable price-point. Within the Hypersign ecosystem there are three essential stakeholders namely the end users, issuers (i.e., identity providers), and verifiers (i.e., service providers).
Hypersign Identity (HID) Features
- Passwordless. Hypersign allows users to access their account without password and username forever because it is built with cryptographic key-pairs that doesn’t require any password nor username.
- No MFA Required. Hypersign provides information about the mobile device and the private key store in mobile wallet as well as allowing for biometric fingerprint. Therefore, users do not need to provide other verification factors to gain access to the apps.
- Easily Integrated with Existing IAMs. Hypersign is integrated easily with legacy centralized IAM system to bring them decentralized passwordless authentication methods.
- Cost Effective. Being a decentralized system, Hypersign helps minimize the whole IAM cost significantly in addition to bring a scalable and secure IAM system. This is what makes it suitable for small and medium enterprises.
- One Click Registration and Login. Using Hypersign, users do not have to fill registration form anymore. Enterprises can directly onboard end users without requiring them to fill any form, thanks to the verifiable credentials sharing.
- Frictionless UX. It is very easy for users to login in as they do not need to enter credentials manually at the time of login. They can just scan a QR code or simply click a single button.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Hypersign Identity aka HID
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Hypersign Identity (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Hypersign Identity as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Hypersign Identity. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Hypersign Identity currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Hypersign Identity
- Store your Hypersign Identity to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Hypersign Identity, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Hypersign Identity:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the HID/BTC or HID/ETH or HID/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you HID/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Hypersign Identity (HID)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Hypersign Identity (HID) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Hypersign Identity (HID) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Hypersign Identity. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Hypersign Identity (HID) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Hypersign Identity (HID) with Skrill?
You can’t buy HID directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Hypersign Identity. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Hypersign Identity (HID) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair HID/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Hypersign Identity (HID) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support HID/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Hypersign Identity (HID)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Hypersign Identity right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Hypersign Identity (HID)?
Once you have purchased the Hypersign Identity, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Hypersign Identity (HID)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing HID with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Hypersign Identity (HID) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Hypersign Identity is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
The success of a project and its token largely relies on its community and uses case. The project is very unique in a way it adds the ability to turn verifiable digital credentials into more resilient identity access control and verification. It will attract enterprises to earn rewards as validators. Hypersign Identity (HID) as the native utility token of the network also has vital roles in the community as the means of managing transactions and paying for credentials.