In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy MiniSwap, if you are planning to buy MINI token – You’re in the right place!
There are some problems faced by existing decentralized exchange such as unfairness of trading, long confirmation latency, trust issue, etc. MiniSwap is introduced as the open-source and interoperable platform to address the problem. It enables financial primitives, decentralized apps, and a network of ecosystem. These all aim to allow traders to trade seamlessly.
MiniSwap is a decentralized platform that enable a connected network of DeFi ecosystems. MINI is the native token introduced by the platform which is used to reward traders and liquidity providers as well as to establish the whole ecosystem. Within the ecosystem, there are four types of users namely liquidity provider, trader, MINI holder, and initial supporter. The latest is the one taking part in establishing the MiniSwap ecology. Meanwhile, traders are those making transactions. Supporters can be anyone who transfer coins into the MiniSwap smart contract.
- Official website: http://www.miniswap.org/
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Miniswap
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/mini_swap
- Telegram: https://t.me/MiniSwapCommunity
- Whitepaper: https://medium.com/@miniswap666/miniswap-white-paper-ee47da16eb3d
MiniSwap (MINI) Features
- A Sustainable Incentive Mechanism. As a decentralized automatic trading platform, MiniSwap applies a sustainable incentive mechanism that allows investors to trade diversified financial products and services across different blockchain ecosystem in a seamless way.
- Transaction Fees Refund. Traders who have completed the transaction on the platform get the corresponding transaction mining revenue. The amount is based on the transaction fee paid. As an illustration, an investor will earn 0.3 ETH after swap 100 ETH for MINI tokens successfully. This amount is the refund of transaction fees. Those who swap MINI tokens for ETH will also get a refund of the transaction fee. In this way, there is no loss of transactions. In other words, transactions costs are reduced for investors.
- Liquidity Meaning Income. Liquidity is provided by the liquidity provider to the liquidity pool. The LP then can earn a corresponding proportion of liquidity mining income. The amount of the proportion is determined from the liquidity proportion in the liquidity pool.
- Token Holders’ Rights. MINI holders have the rights to obtain fee dividend rewards from the platform. The holders’ dividend rewards are directly given to corresponding token holders based on their holding ratio.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade MiniSwap aka MINI
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the MiniSwap (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the MiniSwap as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to MiniSwap. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports MiniSwap currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the MiniSwap
- Store your MiniSwap to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying MiniSwap, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with MiniSwap:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the MINI/BTC or MINI/ETH or MINI/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you MINI/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy MiniSwap (MINI)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your MiniSwap (MINI) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy MiniSwap (MINI) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the MiniSwap. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy MiniSwap (MINI) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy MiniSwap (MINI) with Skrill?
You can’t buy MINI directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to MiniSwap. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy MiniSwap (MINI) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair MINI/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy MiniSwap (MINI) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support MINI/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy MiniSwap (MINI)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the MiniSwap right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect MiniSwap (MINI)?
Once you have purchased the MiniSwap, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell MiniSwap (MINI)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing MINI with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine MiniSwap (MINI) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a MiniSwap is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
MiniSwap platform is fully responsible and accountable to their users, shareholders, team, and followers. Being agile and adaptable is the key for MiniSwap (MINI) to grow. The responsible growth is dedicated to all parties as well as the crypto and decentralized worlds in general. The team believes that growth and survival belong to those who can change and adapt very quickly as the business and technology changes. Eventually, the commitment to grow will trigger the growth of the token value.