In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Boson Protocol, if you are planning to buy BOSON token – You’re in the right place!
Boson Protocol is built as a decentralized commerce that revolutionizes the traditional financial system with the help of modern technology. The platform is designed as a decentralized platform where future commerce will operate and function, and it begins with metaverse commerce. This is a network designed for merchants, communities, and creators. Everyone is able to sell or transact physical items as NFTs, and they can do it easily within Boson Portal, which is the platform’s Decentraland space. Basically, digital assets (for physical experiences, services, or products) can be exchanged in a seamless manner.
The problem with the current centralized e-commerce platform today is that they take too many values from the users. They are the ones gaining profits, while sellers, buyers, and merchants are often left with nothing. Through smart contracts and blockchain technology, Boson Protocol tries to change such a situation.
There are things that can be constructed and built on the platform, including tokenized networks, machine to machine commerce, decentralized exchanges, online commerce, games, loyalty and rewards, metaverse commerce, and also digital art’s physical twins.
- Official website: https://www.bosonprotocol.io/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/BosonProtocol
- Telegram: https://t.me/bosonprotocol
- Whitepaper: https://docsend.com/view/p7g9u8d8wiwnf9jn
Boson Protocol (BOSON) Features
- Exchange mechanism for items. The platform has its own exchange system, and it allows anyone to transact physical products. They will have on-chain value through tokenization as the NFTs.
- Financial flexibility. The platform has its own native token, which can integrate to the (existing) DeFi infrastructure. Because of it, (liquid) digital marketplace can be set up, and they can be used for any digital or real physical items
- Data monetization. Users are given the freedom to monetize their data, including the commercial data, through joining data Web3 marketplaces voluntarily. They basically can get earnings from sharing their activities and their data.
- Beachhead. This is the feature that allows brands or businesses to sell physical items within the Decentraland. In the meantime, breakout is the feature that allows brands not only to sell physical items in various and multiple metaverses, but they can also do it directly from e-commerce channels.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Boson Protocol aka BOSON
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Boson Protocol (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Boson Protocol as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Boson Protocol. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Boson Protocol currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Boson Protocol
- Store your Boson Protocol to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Boson Protocol, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Boson Protocol:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency, Express Polish Post Office 24/7, Wire transfer, GBP bank transfers
- Fiat Currencies: USD, EUR, PLN, GBP and 47+ More
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, TRX, LTC, DASH, XMR, XLM, OMG & 512+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1044+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the BOSON/BTC or BOSON/ETH or BOSON/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you BOSON/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Boson Protocol (BOSON)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Boson Protocol (BOSON) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Boson Protocol (BOSON) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Boson Protocol. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Boson Protocol (BOSON) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Boson Protocol (BOSON) with Skrill?
You can’t buy BOSON directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Boson Protocol. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Boson Protocol (BOSON) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BOSON/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Boson Protocol (BOSON) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support BOSON/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Boson Protocol (BOSON)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Boson Protocol right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Boson Protocol (BOSON)?
Once you have purchased the Boson Protocol, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Boson Protocol (BOSON)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing BOSON with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Boson Protocol (BOSON) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Boson Protocol is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Boson Protocol is about revolutionizing the way traditional financial system is done and managed. Through this platform, users can enjoy complete freedom in managing their financial activities, including the decision whether they want to monetize their data or not. If they want to enjoy more through the modernized technology and system, they need to join into the platform. They can only do it through token purchase where they can buy Boson Protocol (BOSON) to access their way in.