In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy NFT Champions, if you are planning to buy CHAMP token – You’re in the right place!
A gaming token is no longer a new concept. But NFT Champions is a different game altogether. For starters, the players are fighting in a team instead of as individuals. Their NFTs also will have a maximum level that they can reach to maximize the capability.
To start playing, the players will need to have at least one CHAMP token. Then they can purchase the NFT from the marketplace or receive one as a gift. Players who buy NFT Champions (CHAMP) will enjoy the rewards after finishing the tasks and quests. 30% of the total token distribution is for the play to earn rewards that players can get. Players also can earn monthly rewards by holding at least 10.500 tokens for 30 days period.
NFT Champions (CHAMP) Features
- Level up NFTs: Players need to have a team of champions ready. They can buy the NFT from the marketplace or get them from the gift boxes. They can enhance their champions by battling more opponents along the way. Each NFT has a mint amount depending on the rarity. Once the NFT has reached the maximum amount, it will be a deadstock and no longer available for purchase.
- Play to earn: Players can earn tokens from playing the game. They earn tokens when they win a battle and complete side quests. The game allocates 30% of the total tokens and has 20% for the reserve and liquidity. Players can hold the tokens for at least a month to earn the monthly rewards.
- Monthly rewards: To be eligible for the monthly reward, a player must hold at least 10.500 CHAMP tokens for 30 days. When they hold 150.000 tokens for 120 days and have 12 champions in their inventory, they can earn the legendary NFT.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade NFT Champions aka CHAMP
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the NFT Champions (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the NFT Champions as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to NFT Champions. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports NFT Champions currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the NFT Champions
- Store your NFT Champions to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying NFT Champions, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with NFT Champions:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the CHAMP/BTC or CHAMP/ETH or CHAMP/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you CHAMP/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy NFT Champions (CHAMP)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your NFT Champions (CHAMP) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy NFT Champions (CHAMP) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the NFT Champions. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy NFT Champions (CHAMP) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy NFT Champions (CHAMP) with Skrill?
You can’t buy CHAMP directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to NFT Champions. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy NFT Champions (CHAMP) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair CHAMP/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy NFT Champions (CHAMP) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support CHAMP/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy NFT Champions (CHAMP)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the NFT Champions right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect NFT Champions (CHAMP)?
Once you have purchased the NFT Champions, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell NFT Champions (CHAMP)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing CHAMP with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine NFT Champions (CHAMP) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a NFT Champions is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Players can embark on various campaigns to earn the rewards. And they also have various side quests to explore the world even further. By participating in the online campaign, they can gain friends and earn rewards at the same time. Keep in mind that players still have the option to buy NFT Champions (CHAMP) tokens and hold them for at least 30 days to earn the monthly rewards. They also can trade their rare NFT in the marketplace for some profits.