In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy BitTorrent token, if you are planning to buy BTT – You’re in the right place!
BitTorrent is a platform that can be extremely useful for those who are into file sharing so much. Torrent has revolutionized the way file sharing implemented. The system removes the need of third party, resulting in direct peer-to-peer interaction and sharing. Tron is the representative of new beginning of decentralized technology, while BitTorrent is one of the early (decentralized) networks existing on the net. There are more than 100 million of users – on monthly basis – in BitTorrent. This alone has made BTT a promising platform for investment and further file sharing action.
BTT is a part of TRC-10 token constructed on top of Tron blockchain. It is one of the main cores of BitTorrent protocol that has its own importance and function. BitTorrent protocol was first launched back then in 2001. Later, in 2018, Tron Foundation bought it. In BitTorrent, third party existence is being eliminated, which minimizes the intermediary’s single weak point (like ineffective operation or poor server connection). The operation relies completely on every user’s connection – and their ability to download or upload the file. The platform focuses on the seeds (those who provide the file and be willing to share it) and peers (those who request the file). The files would be then to smaller pieces. Clients need to put an advertisement of which file pieces they need, and seeds upload those files.
BitTorrent (BTT) Features
- Fair distribution. The blockchain technology has a fair, honest, and transparent record. The productive (peer-to-peer) interaction would be rewarded, while the least productive interaction would be disconnected, banned, or deprecated.
- Altruistic nature. The activity of requesting and sharing file is completely altruistic. Users who close their client (when a download finishes) won’t get any financial or economic penalty.
- Faster operation. Since files are broken down into smaller pieces, transfer speed can be maximized. From each part, the system can learn which user is fast and stable and which one isn’t. The system would automatically ‘record’ the data, strengthening and focusing on those stable connections.
- Fair incentive and rewards. As the peers (or clients) request for the files, they need to provide enough token as the reward, which would be given to the seeds. As they more rewards, seeds can dedicate their computing resources in order to deliver better quality and maintain good performance.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade BitTorrent aka BTT
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the BitTorrent (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the BitTorrent as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to BitTorrent. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports BitTorrent currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the BitTorrent
- Store your BitTorrent to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying BitTorrent, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with BitTorrent:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/BTT or ETH/BTT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your BitTorrent (BTT) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy BitTorrent (BTT) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the BitTorrent. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy BitTorrent (BTT) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy BitTorrent (BTT) with Skrill?
You can’t buy BTT directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to BitTorrent. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy BitTorrent (BTT) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/BTT and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy BitTorrent (BTT) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/BTT trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy BitTorrent (BTT)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the BitTorrent right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect BitTorrent (BTT)?
Once you have purchased the BitTorrent, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell BitTorrent (BTT)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing BTT with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine BitTorrent (BTT) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a BitTorrent is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
BitTorrent would be a perfect platform for those enjoying file sharing without any fuss or drama. With direct interaction through peer-to-peer mechanism, file sharing can be fast, cheap, and efficient. The only way to access the platform is through crypto purchase, so make sure that you know how and where to buy BitTorrent (BTT).