In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Kaby Arena, if you are planning to buy KABY token – You’re in the right place!
Kaby Arena allows anyone to play NFT game without the need to pay. It employs both F2P and P2E model to rewards gamer with equipment and tokens through competitive gameplay and participation in PvP battles. This seamless combination of P2E and F2P models, players can have the opportunity to play while earning rewards at the same time. This friendly environment is suitable for anyone including F2P players who are not familiar with NFTs and cryptocurrency market because it uses a mechanism called Crypto War that facilitates such players to learn about the market.
KABY is the native digital fungible token of Kaby Arena. It is designed as the interoperable utility token used solely on the gaming ecosystem. This token is used as the exchange medium between Kaby Arena participants in a decentralized way. KABY token is used to provide a secure payment mode between participants who participate in the ecosystem.
Kaby Arena (KABY) Features
- Assets Staking and Renting. Users are categorized into different tiers of loyalty depending on their participation and the amount of KABY tokens they stake. Users classified in the top tiers can get more preferential terms and greater access to the platform. For instance, they can earn higher level of rewards or access certain special services/products from the platform. In addition, NFT owners can rent their assets to other users to generate better income, with or without collateral.
- Crypto War. This mechanism has several goals: rewarding players for their activities in the crypto market, raising their awareness of non-crypto players of the market, and allowing them to take benefits over paid players.
- NFTs Mining. Kaby Arena has many unique heroes that can be minted into NFTs. Players are given out fee non-NFT heroes at the beginning of the game, allowing them to start earning with the heroes for free. Using KABY, they can min the heroes in NFTs anytime.
- Anti-Scripting. Using F2P mechanism, Kaby Arena put heavy emphasis on anti-scripting where it is integrated into the gameplay. With this mechanism, players get more incentive to fight against automatic bots.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Kaby Arena aka KABY
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Kaby Arena (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Kaby Arena as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Kaby Arena. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Kaby Arena currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Kaby Arena
- Store your Kaby Arena to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Kaby Arena, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Kaby Arena:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the KABY/BTC or KABY/ETH or KABY/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you KABY/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Kaby Arena (KABY)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Kaby Arena (KABY) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Kaby Arena (KABY) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Kaby Arena. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Kaby Arena (KABY) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Kaby Arena (KABY) with Skrill?
You can’t buy KABY directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Kaby Arena. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Kaby Arena (KABY) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair KABY/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Kaby Arena (KABY) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support KABY/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Kaby Arena (KABY)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Kaby Arena right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Kaby Arena (KABY)?
Once you have purchased the Kaby Arena, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Kaby Arena (KABY)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing KABY with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Kaby Arena (KABY) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Kaby Arena is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
There have been so many NFT games, but Kaby Arena offers something that the existing NFT games don’t. It employs F2P models so the initial investment barrier can be eliminated. This can be one of the strengths of Kaby Arena. With the approach, it can generate a large enough audience for the competitive scene. It is not possible that it will follow the successful footsteps of Roblox, Free Fire, League of Legends, and other top F2P games.