In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Eden, if you are planning to buy EDEN token – You’re in the right place!
Eden is a platform where users can trade safely and with confidence. Moreover, the platform functions as a priority transaction network protecting traders from block producers’ aligns incentives, frontrunning, and redistribution of MEV (or Miner Extractable Value).
As block producers, they have two major types of freedom: the ability to choose which transaction included within the block and the order of state transition that takes effect. In short, block producers can expect benefits, but the regular mechanism only gives them unpredictable and smaller benefits. In MEV ecosystem, it is the block producers who can gain benefits from the transactions. There are 4 elements in MEV ecosystem: the bots, block producers, general (network) users, and applications.
In Eden Network, it is about user-focused solutions to the existing MEV issues. The platform also offers better incentives for its stakeholders (all of them). As long as users act as honest (block) producers, then they will be rewarded within the protocol.
Eden (EDEN) Features
- Consistent block revenue. Block producers can enjoy consistent revenue through (block) rewards for their taking p art in the network.
- Simple and straightforward integration. Users can start generating block through the streamlined integration, and it can be done within minutes. The platform supports many transaction bundles to help their users earn more.
- Good partnership. Eden Network has solid support; some of which as the trusted (crypto) projects in the global scale. They are backed by these projects as well as the biggest block producers on Earth.
- Premium blockspace. For slot tenants, they are given the opportunity to get their own ‘piece’ of the cake. They are able to take part in the blockspace, and the platform can give the users the network’s priority access.
- Greater flexibility and access. The slot tenants are able to provide the best execution and price within ETH Network, without them having to deal with extra overhead or expenses.
- Build loyalty. The users can be protected from mischievous actions and criminal actions, such as scams, frauds, and others.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade EDEN
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Eden (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Eden as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Eden. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Eden currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Eden
- Store your Eden to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Eden, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Eden:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the EDEN/BTC or EDEN/ETH or EDEN/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you EDEN/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Eden (EDEN)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Eden (EDEN) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Eden (EDEN) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Eden. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Eden (EDEN) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Eden (EDEN) with Skrill?
You can’t buy EDEN directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Eden. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Eden (EDEN) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair EDEN/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Eden (EDEN) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support EDEN/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Eden (EDEN)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Eden right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Eden (EDEN)?
Once you have purchased the Eden, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Eden (EDEN)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing EDEN with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Eden (EDEN) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Eden is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Eden is a perfect platform for those who want to enjoy convenient trading and also bigger investment opportunity without spending a fortune. It’s about focusing on MEV, which is about block producers and their challenges. Not many users are aware of MEV because they don’t even understand about it. To join the platform, users need to buy Eden first so they can unlock its potential.