In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Merit Circle, if you are planning to buy MC token – You’re in the right place!
There is a surge in web3.0 for developers that offer play-to-earn games. But there are a higher number of those who want to take part in the field but don’t know-how. Merit Circle comes as a solution that offers the platform for both gamers and managers to take part.
Merit Circle is a Decentralized Autonomous Organization that focuses on expanding the world of the play-to-earn game. Being a DAO means that there is no specific group that works as governance. The project acts to connect the developers, gamers, and DAO managers to continue scaling the play-to-earn gaming industry. Being a DAO also means that those who buy Merit Circle (MC) tokens can see their investments supporting the community.
Merit Circle (MC) Features
- Evolving DAO: Essentially, Merit Circle is a Decentralized Autonomous Organization. All token holders are also part of the governance body. For the time being, Merit Circle has multiple DAOs to govern the ecosystem. There is the MainDAO that acts as the main governance body that rules over the whole ecosystem including all subDAOs. The subDAOs are the ones that each game has. Each sub can be unique and tailored to fit the game.
- Community-oriented: Being a DAO means that Merit Circle has tokenomics that focuses on the community. More than 40% of the total Merit Circle (MC) tokens are allocated for the community. Token holders also can earn rewards from staking their tokens. These rewards will be available after vetting for at least 12 months.
- Scholarship chance: Developers from all over the world can apply for a scholar status. For the time being, there are more than 500 scholars under Merit Circle. The project is always open for submission and has more than 1000 projects under its belt. Merit Circle aims to reach all possible niches that a game has to offer. It also offers educational content to attract more scholars.
- Axie Infinity: This project is one of the initial play-to-earn games that Merit Circle has. Up to this time, the game has dispersed more than 5 million SLP tokens for the game ecosystem.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Merit Circle aka MC
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Merit Circle (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Merit Circle as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Merit Circle. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Merit Circle currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Merit Circle
- Store your Merit Circle to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Merit Circle, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Merit Circle:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the MC/BTC or MC/ETH or MC/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you MC/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Merit Circle (MC)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Merit Circle (MC) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Merit Circle (MC) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Merit Circle. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Merit Circle (MC) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Merit Circle (MC) with Skrill?
You can’t buy MC directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Merit Circle. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Merit Circle (MC) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair MC/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Merit Circle (MC) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support MC/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Merit Circle (MC)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Merit Circle right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Merit Circle (MC)?
Once you have purchased the Merit Circle, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Merit Circle (MC)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing MC with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Merit Circle (MC) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Merit Circle is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Those who buy Merit Circle (MC) are helping to revolutionalize the gaming industry. The project sees the play-to-earn gaming industry as a scalable world with so many potentials. It’s a DAO where every token holder has a say in the project’s direction. Merit Circle aims to connect all parties who are interested in developing or managing play-to-earn games. It also offers scholarships method for developers who have games ideas. The tokenomics puts more than 40% of total tokens to support the ecosystem, from giving out incentives and as liquidity pool.