In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy World Mobile Token, if you are planning to buy WMT token – You’re in the right place!
World Mobile is about connecting people (and the world) to each other and to the internet. In today’s situation, a life without the net would be so bland, plain, and empty. Things won’t be just the same anymore. There would be no access to anything: world news, communication (with loves ones, especially family and friends), banking, business, education, and information.
Unfortunately, that what happens today. Around 3.7 billion (meaning almost half of the planet) of people are still unconnected. Online freedom has been declared as one of the human rights by the UN and yet, one (of two people) can’t really talk to one another. This is what World Mobile wants to change. The platform wants to provide data protection, economic freedom, and internet access through the sharing economy and blockchain.
The platform introduces a new (and frankly, quite revolutionary) business model reducing the capital ex substantially by using unlicensed spectrum and (renewable) solar powered energy. By sharing the operational and maintenance costs with the users, the platform wants to share ownership of the network. It also wants to allow the network’s long term sustainability. The blockchain’s integration would create a decentralized network, and that network is run and operated by the people. not to mention that the system would guarantee users’ total privacy.
- Official website: https://worldmobiletoken.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/wmtoken?lang=en
- Telegram: https://t.me/WorldMobileTeam
- Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/WorldMobileToken
- Whitepaper: https://worldmobiletoken.com/WhitePaper.pdf
World Mobile Token (WMT) Features
- Digital ID. The team believes that digital ID can lead to economic freedom. Through connection, the unbanked can finally get access to the bank and the services. Having a (decentralized) digital ID within the World Mobile network is able to create direct access to healthcare, microcredit loans, and online banking.
- Smart contracts security. The smart contracts are using Cardano’s system, allowing low fees, accurate billing, fast transactions, instant payout, higher security standards, and transparent transactions. Basically, users can get the best from the platform.
- Solid privacy. The platform makes privacy as their mission statement. The platform won’t sell off users data because the platform doesn’t want to sell users’ personal data or personal information, especially to third parties, for advertising or marketing purposes. The data kept within the platform would be used for the users’ benefit and usages – no one would be able to use it without users’ permissions.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade World Mobile Token aka WMT
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the World Mobile Token (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the World Mobile Token as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to World Mobile Token. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports World Mobile Token currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the World Mobile Token
- Store your World Mobile Token to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying World Mobile Token, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with World Mobile Token:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency, Express Polish Post Office 24/7, Wire transfer, GBP bank transfers
- Fiat Currencies: USD, EUR, PLN, GBP and 47+ More
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, TRX, LTC, DASH, XMR, XLM, OMG & 512+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1044+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the WMT/BTC or WMT/ETH or WMT/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you WMT/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy World Mobile Token (WMT)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your World Mobile Token (WMT) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy World Mobile Token (WMT) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the World Mobile Token. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy World Mobile Token (WMT) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy World Mobile Token (WMT) with Skrill?
You can’t buy WMT directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to World Mobile Token. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy World Mobile Token (WMT) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair WMT/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy World Mobile Token (WMT) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support WMT/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy World Mobile Token (WMT)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the World Mobile Token right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect World Mobile Token (WMT)?
Once you have purchased the World Mobile Token, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell World Mobile Token (WMT)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing WMT with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine World Mobile Token (WMT) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a World Mobile Token is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
The platform believes that they are able to connect everyone regardless the location and geographical elements. They believe that every person has the (fundamental) rights to data protection, financial empowerment, and connection. Anyone interested in the solution is welcomed to join the platform, but they must buy World Mobile Token (WMT) first.