In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy BarnBridge, if you are planning to buy BOND token – You’re in the right place!
BarnBridge is designed as a (decentralized) risk tokenization platform. The operation enables users to hedge (sensitive) factors, like asset price volatility or yield sensitivity by tokenizing different risk exposure levels to the given (underlying) liquidity pool. These positions of tokenization (known as either junior or senior tranches) would turn liquid – just as liquid as ERC-20 or ERC-721 tokens.
Think of the BarnBridge as a type of DeFi lego to create tradable tokens exposing a consumer to the market volatility. Through BarnBridge, DeFi functionality can be expanded so it would be more efficient and flexible. Through market fluctuations and risk exposure tokenization, it is able to increase volatility (for the daytraders) or reduce it for the conservative investors. Thanks to BarnBridge, fixed income and traditional (risk) management tools can become instruments within DeFi market. Its main purpose is to divide crypto risks to tranches, allowing market participants to invest within various assets and products, depending on their own risk profile.
- Official website: https://barnbridge.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/barn_bridge
- Whitepaper: https://docs.barnbridge.com/
BarnBridge (BOND) Features
- Smart Yield. Users can make use of the available debt-based derivatives to deal with interest rate (volatility) risk mitigation, which means that they can expect the highest outcome while minimizing the possibility of risks.
- Smart Exposure. This feature enables users to implement tokenized strategies in order to rebalance (passively) between two assets – any of them.
- Smart Alpha. Users can benefit from the tranched volatility derivatives to manage the risk mitigation related to market price exposure. Basically, users have the freedom to choose the level of risk exposure they want to have, whether it is low, medium, or big. The bonds (on Ethereum) could be used to hedge against price fluctuations of any ERC-20 token, considering that they act as derivatives.
- Opportunity of high profits. DeFi platforms, in general (such as Aave or Compound), don’t offer any fixed income. Not to mention that users are exposed to other bigger risks when they add any cryptocurrencies to the portfolio. Let’s not forget that crypto assets are extremely volatile. With this platform, however, users can avoid such risks, resulting in more stable investments with as minimal risks as possible.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade BarnBridge aka BOND
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the BarnBridge (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the BarnBridge as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to BarnBridge. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports BarnBridge currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the BarnBridge
- Store your BarnBridge to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying BarnBridge, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with BarnBridge:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency, Express Polish Post Office 24/7, Wire transfer, GBP bank transfers
- Fiat Currencies: USD, EUR, PLN, GBP and 47+ More
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, TRX, LTC, DASH, XMR, XLM, OMG & 512+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1044+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the BOND/BTC or BOND/ETH or BOND/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you BOND/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy BarnBridge (BOND)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your BarnBridge (BOND) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy BarnBridge (BOND) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the BarnBridge. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy BarnBridge (BOND) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy BarnBridge (BOND) with Skrill?
You can’t buy BOND directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to BarnBridge. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy BarnBridge (BOND) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BOND/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy BarnBridge (BOND) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support BOND/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy BarnBridge (BOND)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the BarnBridge right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect BarnBridge (BOND)?
Once you have purchased the BarnBridge, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell BarnBridge (BOND)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing BOND with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine BarnBridge (BOND) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a BarnBridge is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
BarnBridge is basically about aggregating yields with users’ fixed income and then flatten them to boost system’s efficiency. The mechanism helps users enter the crypto industry more conveniently; somewhat making the experience more predictable and personalized. Because of its ‘users friendly’ nature, wider audience can be reached. The platform can also be utilized to improve stock trading effectiveness, from traditional finance point of view. Interested in joining? Be sure to buy (and get) BarnBridge (BOND) before you can join.