In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Modefi, if you are planning to buy MOD token – You’re in the right place!
One of the challenges that developers have today is how to do the off-chain calculations on-chain to further protect the data. Having a full on-chain calculation is fast but risks the data being inaccurate following any real-time changes.
Modefi offers a solution to help users find a swift and accurate oracle service that can give users data on demand. Users who buy Modefi (MOD) tokens can simply plug their APIs and connect their protocols to Modefi to call the oracle data they need. Modefi expands the usage of oracle services to be more than just pulling financial data. Users also can request NFT metaverse data, real estate, and even set up a tournament. Modefi helps users on assessing the potential of an investment and forecast the circumstances.
- Official Site: https://modefi.io/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Modefi_Official
- Telegram: https://t.me/modefi_official
- White Paper: https://docsend.com/view/wciu8iqedxiqicqs
Modefi (MOD) Features
- Oracle marketplace: Modefi offers a decentralized marketplace for oracle services. Users can exchange data anonymously with a third party. This protocol allows users to plug in their applications and request data securely. Users have the power to buy and sell the data they have at any price point. Modefi aims to create a competitive market for oracle data and be the turnkey platform for all users.
- On-demand data: The platform is keeping its service decentralized by having on-demand data. It’s one of the forms of marketplace applications. Modefi offers a P2P network with smart contracts that users can use. The only parties involved are end-users, developers, and data validators. Users can request any off-chain data to the network and have validators provide the collateral to the developers. Data validators will receive incentives when they give the correct data and will be disqualified if the data is incorrect or has been tampered with.
- Decentralized Aggregator Oracle: Modefi offers a fully decentralized data service. The network treats oracle and data providers as complementary nodes. The integration will keep the platform active and able to reach the status of being a fully trustless and transparent yet secure data network. Modefi uses multiple oracles at the same time and removes any malicious data without outside interaction.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Modefi aka MOD
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Modefi (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Modefi as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Modefi. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Modefi currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Modefi
- Store your Modefi to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Modefi, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Modefi:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency, Express Polish Post Office 24/7, Wire transfer, GBP bank transfers
- Fiat Currencies: USD, EUR, PLN, GBP and 47+ More
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, TRX, LTC, DASH, XMR, XLM, OMG & 512+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1044+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the MODEFI/BTC or MODEFI/ETH or MODEFI/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you MODEFI/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Modefi (MODEFI)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Modefi (MODEFI) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Modefi (MOD) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Modefi. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Modefi (MOD) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Modefi (MOD) with Skrill?
You can’t buy MODEFI directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Modefi. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Modefi (MOD) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair MODEFI/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Modefi (MOD) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support MODEFI/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Modefi (MODEFI)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Modefi right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Modefi (MOD)?
Once you have purchased the Modefi, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Modefi (MOD)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing MODEFI with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Modefi (MOD) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Modefi is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Users who want to have ease at trading or any of their digital ventures can buy Modefi (MOD) tokens. The platform offers various solutions for handling large data on-chain to keep them secure. Modefi aims to provide the first on-chain data for off-chain calculations to keep the data secure and up-to-date. Users can use these data in any application they have from simple trading to NFT metaverse. Modefi aims to help users on assessing their trading risks and further mitigate them.