In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Measurable Data Token, if you are planning to buy MDT token – You’re in the right place!
Measurable Data Token is a decentralized platform focusing on data economy, and it runs on blockchain basis. The main purpose is to provide a robust data economy, in which data buyers and data providers are able to exchange data anonymously and safely. As a (decentralized) data exchange economy, the platform is constructed on Ethereum blockchain.
MDT token is set as the standard ERC-20 token, facilitating the MDT ecosystem’s economy. MDT itself is issued by Measurable Foundation Ltd, which is a Singapore public company (limited by guarantee). It has been registered and approved by Singapore ACRA (Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority). Measurable Foundation is designed to promote (and develop) MDT ecosystem. They would dedicate the resources in governance, development, and research.
The technology has reached impressive growth, but there are some problems with it. Big data is the new gold. Unfortunately, most of the owners (referring to the internet users) aren’t aware of it. They don’t realize that they can have a full control over it. Most users are willing to ‘swap’ their data for the sake of free app or free service. As a result, the big whales and big corporate enjoy the profits (and money) they can generate from their users’ data.
This platform wants to ‘return’ the full control to the users. Through Measurable, users can control and manage their data, and then be properly rewarded for its value. Thanks to the transparent and decentralized data exchange economy with blockchain technology, users are able to do so. Users simply use the MDT to connect users, data providers, and also data buyers. It denominates the value of the data when exchanged. Basically, data trading is possible, thanks to Measurable, and MDT also helps with the honest, transparent, and efficient market.
Table of Contents
Measurable Data Token (MDT) Features
- Reward system. The platform uses a unique reward system. Users are encouraged to use the apps offered by the platform within a certain length of time. If they are able to do so, they would be rewarded with quite handsome incentives.
- Message and interactions. The early development of the platform is about messaging, and how it can be useful for users without the fuss and complication of the system. To understand this further, users are advised to read more in the whitepaper.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Measurable Data Token aka MDT
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Measurable Data Token (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Measurable Data Token as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Measurable Data Token. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Measurable Data Token currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Measurable Data Token
- Store your Measurable Data Token to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Measurable Data Token, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Measurable Data Token:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the MDT/BTC or MDT/ETH or MDT/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you MDT/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Measurable Data Token (MDT)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Measurable Data Token (MDT) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Measurable Data Token (MDT) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Measurable Data Token. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Measurable Data Token (MDT) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Measurable Data Token (MDT) with Skrill?
You can’t buy MDT directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Measurable Data Token. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Measurable Data Token (MDT) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair MDT/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Measurable Data Token (MDT) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support MDT/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Measurable Data Token (MDT)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Measurable Data Token right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Measurable Data Token (MDT)?
Once you have purchased the Measurable Data Token, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Measurable Data Token (MDT)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing MDT with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Measurable Data Token (MDT) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Measurable Data Token is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Measurable is about giving back data power and control to the rightful owners: the users. When they have total freedom and control to manage their data, not only they can monetize it, but they have full rights to run it. Anyone interested in joining the platform must buy Measurable Data Token (MDT).