In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Burency, if you are planning to buy BUY token – You’re in the right place!
The Middle East is one of the regions that have high annual economic growth. Most companies have a branch or move their headquarters to Dubai or other big cities in the Arab peninsula. The same goes for cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. Burency is the first and leading exchange in the region and aims to bring technology to the masses.
Burency offers a seamless exchange experience for all of its users. Traders who buy Burency (BUY) tokens can get 25% off all transactions on the platform. Burency also works on multiple devices, so users can trade from any devices they have. The platform aims to be an exchange that is easy to use and understand and can help users better manage their assets.
- Official Site: https://burency.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/BurencyOfficial
- Telegram: https://t.me/BurencyCommunity
Burency (BUY) Features
- Burency Mining Farm: Burency continues to grow to be more than just an exchange platform. The latest addition to the Burency ecosystem is a mining farm. This module allows users to farm the blockchain in a sustainable way. Users also can double their yield when they stake their tokens and start mining in Burency.
- Transparent Transactions: The platform believes that transparency is important for blockchain technology. Therefore, users can see all of the fees that Burency charge them in every transaction. Users also can see the profit, loss, and ROI from the dashboard, and the change is in a near real-time update. For any dispute or problems, users can contact customer service that is ready 24 hours non-stop.
- Fully Insured: As an exchange platform, Burency welcomes all coins to be part of the ecosystem. However, each coin needs to do to submit complete paperwork and go through the vetting process. Burency adheres to all of the regulations to ensure that users are safe and only fully vetted tokens that are in the listing. Users will need to follow the KYC policies that the platform has. As an extra step for security, Burency uses a third-party cold wallet that will process the transactions and protect the digital assets from online hacks.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Burency aka BUY
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Burency (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Burency as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Burency. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Burency currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Burency
- Store your Burency to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Burency, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Burency:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency, Express Polish Post Office 24/7, Wire transfer, GBP bank transfers
- Fiat Currencies: USD, EUR, PLN, GBP and 47+ More
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, TRX, LTC, DASH, XMR, XLM, OMG & 512+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1044+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the BUY/BTC or BUY/ETH or BUY/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you BUY/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Burency (BUY)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Burency (BUY) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Burency (BUY) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Burency. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Burency (BUY) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Burency (BUY) with Skrill?
You can’t buy BUY directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Burency. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Burency (BUY) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BUY/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Burency (BUY) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support BUY/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Burency (BUY)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Burency right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Burency (BUY)?
Once you have purchased the Burency, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Burency (BUY)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing BUY with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Burency (BUY) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Burency is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Traders who buy Burency (BUY) tokens are not only come from the Middle East region. The platform shows promising signs to be an exchange that protects users’ security and keeps the transactions transparent at the same time. Burency welcomes all coins to be part of the listing exchange. However, the coin needs to go through a thorough vetting process and governance voting to ensure that the coin can be covered by insurance. Users also can start mining in Burency and double their assets from the yield.