In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy GamerCoin, if you are planning to buy GHX token – You’re in the right place!
Most people, including gamers, think that cryptocurrency mining requires massive hardware and they don’t have any left from gaming. Therefore, GamerCoin exists to change the stigma and make those players see that they can earn while have funs.
Players who buy GamerCoin (GHX) can mine tokens while their computers are idle. They can choose the type of rewards from in-game currencies to Steam keys. The platform aims to unify the players who want to start earning through playing games. Players will only need to join the community and get the app to start earning. The app will run in the background and automatically match the user’s hardware with the token to mine.
Table of Contents
GamerCoin (GHX) Features
- Play and Earn: GamerCoin implements the play and earns method to garner more players to the platform. The app set up several tasks every day that users need to adhere to earn. Each task is unique and can differ depending on the user’s preferences. The number of tasks also differs for each player. GamerCoin is working its best to prevent scams and multiple accounts to take advantage of the ecosystem.
- Mine with Idle Power: The algorithm in the app will automatically match the token with the user’s hardware configuration. Therefore, players don’t have to worry that their gaming experience will have issues due to the app. And no matter what type of tokens they are mining, they will receive the rewards in either BTC or GUSD. They can see how much power is required to mine and can set their hardware accordingly. However, players also need to pay attention to the fee that ranges from 0% to 7% when they withdraw their tokens.
- More than a platform: GamerCoin is the first licensed token for gamers. It means that it has received and passed the certifications for EU-region crypto transactions. GamerCoin is currently working to provide several exclusive NFTs, collaborating with several popular games such as the Counter-Strike series and Apex Legend.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade GamerCoin aka GHX
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the GamerCoin (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the GamerCoin as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to GamerCoin. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports GamerCoin currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the GamerCoin
- Store your GamerCoin to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying GamerCoin, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with GamerCoin:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the GHX/BTC or GHX/ETH or GHX/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you GHX/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy GamerCoin (GHX)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your GamerCoin (GHX) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy GamerCoin (GHX) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the GamerCoin. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy GamerCoin (GHX) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy GamerCoin (GHX) with Skrill?
You can’t buy GHX directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to GamerCoin. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy GamerCoin (GHX) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair GHX/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy GamerCoin (GHX) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support GHX/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy GamerCoin (GHX)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the GamerCoin right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect GamerCoin (GHX)?
Once you have purchased the GamerCoin, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell GamerCoin (GHX)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing GHX with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine GamerCoin (GHX) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a GamerCoin is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Players who want to maximize their gaming gear can buy GamerCoin (GHX) tokens and start earning more even when they are idle. The platform already has almost 1 million users all across the world. The app will show the idle power and how much the user can earn from mining. It also will show the transaction fees that differ for each token. Players also can choose the rewards they can get from mining. They can exchange the token right away or trade it for steam keys or other gaming items.